Depression Has A Cure (Kiribaku)

Kirishima tugs at his hair trying to stop the thoughts in his head. His breathing his harsh as tears fall down his face. He gives up and curls into a ball under his blankets. He whimpered as he picks himself apart. Things he regrets doing in the past, stuff he hates about himself and his past bullies. The ones who threw rocks at him after his quick came in. The ones who pushed him down the stairs in middle School. The ones he spotted justed an hour ago before running off. He rubs at his face as he remembers what happened.

Kirishima smiled wide as the Bakusquad makes their way through the mall. "Dude I can't wait to best you at that racing game" said Kaminari as he wraps an arm around Kirishima. Kirishima laughed. " Ha I would like to see you try. Am the racing champ you know" said Kirishima proudly. Bakugo looks over at them. "Tch, I bet I can beat both of you with out using a fast car" said Bakugo. Kaminari smiled. "Is that a challenge I hear?" Said Kaminari walking twords Bakugo. Bakugo glares at him. "Your not a challenge" he said looking over at Kirishima. Kirishima blushed. Kaminari whines as we entured the arcade.

The three boys race to the racing game. Mina laughed as she watched Kaminari drive straight into a wall. "Whaa!? When did that get there!?" Said Kaminari. Bakugo smirks and Kirishima chuckled. Sero shakes his head as Bakugo finished in first. "That was close, a few seconds more and I would have won" said Kirishima looking at Bakugo. Bakugo smirks."oh? Is that so" said Bakugo. Kaminari looks at Kirishima then at Bakugo. "Am gonna go try out a crane game" said Kaminari walking away. Mina and Sero join him. Kirishima and Bakugo race again.

Kirishima laughed hard as Bakugo glares at him. "Hahahha I told you..am a champ" said Kirishima double over in laughter. Bakugo rolls his eyes and smiled. "Let's play a different game" said Bakugo. Kirishima smiled and got up. As they round the corner Kirishima stops. "- Omg what a loser can't even stop shaking to give up his coins" said a familiar voice. A voice that haunted Kirishima's dreams. Memories and not the good kind flood Kirishima's head. "Hey yo-" "I gotta go" said Kirishima quickly as he ran out of the arcade. Kirishima could hear Bakugo shout at him as he ran. Kirishima ran out of the mall and all the way back to the dorms.

Kirishima cries harder into his hands. Then a knock jumps him. "Kirishima..you in there?" Asked Bakugo as he knocked again. Kirishima whipped his tear away and got up. He opened the door a crack. Bakugo sighed in relief. "Are you okay? You ran off all of a sudden....I was worried" said Bakugo. Kirishima looked at the floor. "Did I do something wrong?" Asked Bakugo softly. Kirishima looks up and at Bakugo. He opened the door all the way. "What of course not!" Said Kirishima. Bakugo smiled and pushed Kirishima back in his room. Bakugo closed the door behind him. "So what's wrong?" He asked pushing Kirishima onto the bed. Bakugo sits down next to him.

"It's..not a big deal.." said Kirishima looking down. Bakugo rolls his eyes. "Well it's a big deal to me" he said glaring at Kirishima. "I..*looks at Bakugo* just saw some guys from my childhood...they..uh *looks away* we're my.. bullies" said Kirishima. Bakugo grinds his teeth. "Fuck, why didn't you tell me sooner? They were right there and I could've killed them!" Said Bakugo grabbing Kirishima's shirt. Kirishima blushed.

Their faces were so close together that their noses were touching. Bakugo noticed and turned red. "Uh..do it's a big deal to you..." Whispered Kirishima. Bakugo smirks and his eyes glaced down twords Kirishima's lips. Kirishima blushed and felt a little bold. He leans in a little, their lips almost touch. Bakugo leans in and their lips meet. It was a tender and sweet kiss that melted some of Kirishima's sadness. Their lips met again and again until the kiss turned into a fire that confusumed them. They break apart to breathe. "Fuck..uh..I-" Kirishima smiled and stops him with a kiss. "I like you a lot" said Bakugo looking at Kirishima. Kirishima smiled wide. "I like you too" he said softly before their lips met again.