My Red Shark Distraction {Kiribaku}

Bakugo has been a little distracted lately, ever since he figured out his feelings twords his friend Kirishima. Bakugo almost trips on his desk but caught himself. He sat down and slams his head on his desk. He just can't stop imagining, sharp shark like teeth, that dangerous V line below his abs, his thick red hair and those rough hands that could potentially make his night. Bakugo things about his dirty R rated dreams as Kirishima walked into the classroom. Midoriya pulled him aside. "Have you noticed Kacchan has been... acting off lately. He almost tripped on his desk this morning..he never trips" said Midoriya worried. "Huh? Really? I will have to ask him what's up" said Kirishima looking over at where Bakugo was sitting.

Bakugo glares at the board trying to ignore Kirishima's worried stare. The bell goes off and Bakugo quickly grabs his stuff and bag. He walked out first to the next class. He sat down and saw a shadow cast over him. He looks up and there was Kirishima. "Hey bro you good?" Asked Kirishima. Bakugo glares at him. "Yeah am fine shitty hair" said Bakugo looking away. Kirishima sighed and was pulled away by his friends. He talks to them as Bakugo looked over.
The sniper hero came in and everyone went to their tables. Bakugo's table partner was no other than the redhead himself. As the sniper went over some art things Bakugo caught Kirishima looking at him.

"Now open your sketch books and sketch out your table partner. If ya don't get it done before the bell then it's homework" said the sniper hero. He sat down at his desk reading about Art history as the kids took out their sketch pads. Kirishima turns and looked at Bakugo. Bakugo flips to a blank page. "Hey..are you sure your okay? Midoriya told me-" "Fucking drop the subject and don't mention Deku to me. Let's get this fuckin sketch done" said Bakugo facing Kirishima. They sat in silence after that. Bakugo looks up and just looks at Kirishima for a bit before going back to his sketch. Kirishima blushed as he felt the stare.

The bell rang and Bakugo puts the date on his sketch. He grabs his bag and tossed his sketch pad onto the snipers desk on his way out. Kirishima ran up to him as everyone walked to the cafeteria for lunch. "Hey Bakugo! Wait up!" Yelled Kirishima fighting his way through the ocean of students. Bakugo rolls his eyes and waits by the door. Kirishima smiled as they walked into the cafeteria. They grab a tray and get their lunch. They sit down across from each other. "Bakugo whats bothering you. You've been spacing out a lot lately" said Kirishima looking down at his burger. Bakugo looks away in deep thought. "Your...cute"  Bakugo mumbled softly. Kirishima blushed. Bakugo looks and noticed. Shit did he just say that out loud!? Bakugo quickly gets to his feet to run off. A hand grabs his wrist and he's pulled back toge table agresively.

Lips. Bakugo's eyes widened as Kirishima kissed him. Kirishima let's him go and sits down. Bakugo looks around. No one seems to notice or care about what just happened. Bakugo looks down at Kirishima. "What..you..I" Bakugo was speechless. "Hmm? Did you not want me to kiss you?" Asked Kirishima feeling a slight panic. "What no..I just ..never thought you would ..uh..kiss me..or even like me" said Bakugo sitting down. "Well I do. I uh have a question for you.. well two" said Kirishima looking way. Bakugo lifts a brow. "Ask" he said bluntly. "Do you like me and..uh-" "Yeah I like you.. thought that was obvious" I said Bakugo. Kirishima smiled. "And I want to officially ask you, Bakugo would you be my boyfriend?" Asked Kirishima. Bakugo smirks. "Of course shitty hair" said Bakugo softly.