Hot & Cold {Tododeku}

Deku stared in disbelief at the two identical Todoroki's. One had a full set of white hair the other had red. One had the scar the other didn't. One had blue eyes the other had dark eyes. One was hot the other was cold. "Midoriya-" they said in unison. "Uh s-sorry it's just..it's a lot to .. process. How did this happen again?" Asked Deku. White Todoroki..or just White as Deku was calling him in his head, spoke. "A villian with a.. separation quirk?" Said White. Red looked at him. "Can you help us?" Asked Red. White looked at Red and they both look at Deku. "Uh..uhmm yeah sure. I'll do my best" said Deku

Deku looks over some notes and videos of the fight that someone had uploaded to a blog. A hold arms wrap around him. Deku jumps and looks back at White as he rubs his head on Deku's. "W-what are..y-you doing?" Stuttered a flustered Deku. White smiled and kissed his neck. Then Red come in, he pulls White a away from Deku. Deku's face was red. "Sorry for him... he's the clingy side" said Red as he drags White away. Deku nods and goes back to his research. He writes down possible ways to reverse the quirk. But he figured the only way to do this was the old fashioned way which was also known as the Bakugo way, beat the shit outta them. They just need to find the Villian and beat him up. Deku starts to mumble as he thought of different ways.

Deku noticed Red leaning against the kitchen table. Deku sighed and walked past only for Red to grab his wrist then pull him back. Deku fell onto Reds chest.  Red bends down and Whispered some dirty things into Deku's poor little cinimon roll ears. Deku's heart reached as his face turns red. "What!?" Said Deku. "I want to..do..you sexy~" said Red as he bends down again for a kiss. White walked in and drops the nice box he was sipping on. "Infront of my juice...you animal" said White before pulling me off him. Then Red grabs my arm to pull me back. White hold my other arm and pulls. "He's mine!" Yelled White. Red glares. "No he's not! He's mine" he yelled. They pull and pull until finally they let go. Deku sat up and noticed they were gone. Infact he wasn't in his house anymore.

Deku woke up in his dorm room and got out of bed. What a strange dream. Can you imagine if Kacchan was effected by that? Two are too much heck one is more than enough. Deku shakes his head and walked out to class. Todoroki walked up to him. "Hey how did you sleep?" Asked Todoroki. "Fine I guess" said Deku. Todoroki smiled and grabs his hand. "That's good...I had a dream about you last night. There was two of you" said Todoroki. Deku jumps. "W-what!?" Yelled Deku.