Movie Night {Todobakudeku}

Three teen boys sitting on a red couch at Todoroki's empty house. Three boys who love each other..a little too much. Deku who sat in the middle grabs some popcorn out of the bowl which was in Todoroki's lap. The movie was about All Might, so you can guess who choose for the night. Bakugo glares at Todoroki as Deku leaned forward at an action sene. Todoroki mouths 'Your a  bottom bitch'. Bakugo snarls. 'Want me to fuckin' show you a bottom' Bakugo mouths back. A different tension drips between the two. Bakugo got up and puts the soda down. Deku ignores him and moved over to watch the fight sene. Bakugo sat on Todoroki's lap and grabbed a fist full of his shirt. Their lips smack together.

Deku blushed as he heard a moan. He paused the movie and looked over. Bakugo was grinding his ass on Todoroki as they devour each other's lips. Another moan escaped Bakugo's lips and Deku wanted in. He noticed his shorts were a little tight as he scooted over to them. "Not fair" said Deku looking at them. The two boys stop and take a breath. Deku took his chance and kissed Bakugo. Bakugo glares at him. Todoroki rubs at Bakugo's dick. Bakugo moans and grinds down. Deku kissed more agresively. Deku rubs at Bakugo's chest and pinched at his nipples. Bakugo moans against Deku's lips.
Todoroki smiled at them. "Should we take this to the bedroom?" Asked Todoroki.

The boys soon found themselves naked on the bed. Who's bed you ask well it's Endeavors. Todoroki was getting some sweet ass and some sweet revenge. Todoroki pulled Bakugo over to him and made his sit on his face. Todoroki licks at Bakugo's asshole as Deku starts giving Bakugo a blow job. Deku felt Todoroki's dick against his ass as he bends back to look up at Bakugo. Bakugo was looking up his eyes blown and almost rolling back. Bakugo's nips were hard and so was his dick. Bakugo felt so good it was overwhelming. Todoroki stops and taps Bakugo's thigh. Bakugo waits for Deku to get off him. Bakugo gets off Todoroki's face and Todoroki took a bottle of lube. He warms it up as he glanced between the two boys. "Who wants Daddy's dick?" Asked Todoroki.

Deku sucks Todoroki's dick as Bakugo fingers Deku's ass. Todoroki bit his lip as Deku moans on his dick. Bakugo line up his hard dick and pounds it into Deku. Deku arched his back and moans as he popped off from Todoroki. Todoroki grips onto Deku's hair and forced him down. Deku worked on Todoroki as Bakugo kept pounding. Soon Todoroki cums into Deku's mouth as Bakugo filled Deku's ass. Deku moans as he swallowed. Deku's cum was on the sheet. Todoroki looked at the two boys. "I love you" he said smiling. The two boys blush. "I love you too Shoto" said Deku. Bakugo looks away. "Yeah..love you or whatever" said Bakugo looking away.