event full morning

It was noon before either of us left Misha's room. Misha knew something was wrong but he let me go at my own pace with telling him why I was there so early. When I was finally able to talk he sat there and listened, he wasn't mad when I told him how long I have been sick and why I never told him.

He just held me like any sweet loving guy would. We laid down and fell asleep holding each other and woke up with him gone.

I sat up in his bed to find the door to his room cracked open and heard voices outside the room. He was talking to his family about what happened that night and his mother was going on and on about how rude it was that I came at such an ungodly hour.

Misha said something but his mom was still mad. I slowly stood up and walked up to the door and opened it. The old man from before turned to me and gave me one of those old man hugs.

“You are the best thing that has happened to Misha since he started he's acting career,” he said in my ear. I looked over at Misha with an eyebrow up and he laughed.

“Nicole, this is my grandfather Nicholas and my mother Rebecca,” Misha said wrapping his arm around my shoulders once his grandfather let go. His mother glared at me and Kaitlin poked Misha in the arm.

“Nicole's aunt is on the phone,” she said. Misha squeezed my shoulder and let go to answer the phone and left me with his pissed off mother. I think his grandfather could tell that his daughter was about to blow up at me because he turned to me and said, “Lets go down stairs and I'll make you something sweet to eat.”

“Thank you,” I said smiling at him as I watched Ms. Rebecca from the corner of my eyes as Nicholas lead me down to the kitchen. Mr. Nicholas motioned for me to sit down and Rebecca sat down in front of me.

“I'm going to get straight to the point, I'm glad you told him but it could have waited until later today when everyone was up and not still asleep,” she said after five minutes of silence.

“I”m sorry, I understand but I just had to tell him. I wasn't thinking straight last night and just had to tell him. After having a dream about dying I had a strong feeling that I just had to come straight here,” I said leaning forward towards Misha's mother.

Ms. Rebecca was about to say something when Kaitlin walked in with her camera running. “Nicole's first talk with the future mother-in-law,” Kaitlin said looking at us with the camera. “How does it feel that the first thing ever said from your in-law was about coming to her house at such an ungodly hour?”

I shot Kaitlin a look as she said “Don't even act like you two won't get married, honey he's crazy about you.” My head slammed into the table and Ms. Rebecca and Mr. Nicholas turned to look at me as I rubbed my head. “Well? How does it feel? Most have to wait until they are married before their in-laws hate them.”

“I don't hate her, I'm just mad that she came here so early,” Ms. Rebecca said looking at Kaitlin.

“Just wait and years later your grandchildren will be watching this and will be so surprised that you could be so cold,” Kaitlin said pushing the wrong button.

“I am not cold, I'm glad that Misha has found Nicole. I was bringing to worry about him,” she said turning to me. “His acting was taking up so much time that I thought he would never find anyone that would take him the way he is and wouldn't just date him because he's famous. I am really glad he found you, if you were different I might have something against you for dating him but...” she stopped suddenly as Misha walked into the room.

“Clair and Jared are coming over to see Nicole, if that is OK with you Mom,” Misha said walking over and putting an arm around my shoulders. I lend my head against his stomach and closed my eyes.

Kaitlin zoomed into us and stated to make me feel uncomfortable. Got to love her for how she made everything turn around so fast from bad to good. “Acting like an old married couple already,” Kaitlin said ruining everything.

Ms. Rebecca smacked Kaitlin's arm and laughed. “Yes, they can come over.”

I couldn't help but ask, “Still have to ask if your friends could come over?” we all laughed and Misha messed up my hair. “Is it ok if I go and take a shower?” I asked turning to Ms. Rebecca since it was her house and not really Misha's. Oh shit it feels like we are married already and living with his mother in the basement.

It's weird how the day before Misha and I were just friends and then after I told him I was dying we went from friends to a couple without Misha even asking me out. Ever since Misha had saw those killers outside of our apartment everyone has been considering him my boyfriend even though we never went on a date.

“Yes you can, the bathroom is passed Misha's room,” Ms. Rebecca said as Misha let go of me. As I left the room I heard his mother whispering to Misha and I’m pretty sure it was about me being sick or coming here so early in the morning and then taking a shower here. Right now I can't tell if I would love her for a mother-in-law or if I would hate having her as one.

Why am I even thinking about this, I thought as I turned on the shower and got undressed. As I stood in the shower for a good five minutes with the hot water hitting my bare back I thought back to when Misha first saved me. He had had blue hair because Kaitlin had done a prank on him in his sleep.

If it wasn't for Kaitlin, Tara and I would have gotten in trouble with in days of moving to New York. We were lucky that I ran into her at the store down the road when Tara was trying to get the camera from me. A knock came from the door and I came back down to earth to a cold shower. I turned to turn off the water and grabbed the towel over the rack next to the tub.

“Yes?” I called out drying off and getting dressed.

“Clair is here,” Kaitlin said as I fell over while trying to get a leg into my pants. “Are you ok?” she asked when she heard me hit the side of the tube. The door unlocked and Kaitlin came in to see me holding my arm.

“I don't think so,” I said seeing a big blue spot showing up. I tried to move it but it was too much pain. “Great, now I hurt myself. Misha probably thinks I’m doing all of this for attention,” I said as Kaitlin helped me up.

“Come on, Clair and I are taking you to the doctors to get it checked out,” Kaitlin said helping me stand up. We walked downstairs to see Clair on the phone but got off when she saw me holding my arm to my stomach.

“What happened? I heard a bang,” Misha said as he and his mom walked into the hall in front of the stairs. “Are you ok?” he asked seeing my arm.

“Yeah, I just need some ice and not move it, it's fine,” I said not wanting to confess that it is broken. The hospital bill was already high from all of my appointments and will be going up even more when I might be starting my treatments next months. Kaitlin shot me a look and I gave her a look that said “Don't even say anything.”

“Are you sure?” Misha asked as I walked into the kitchen and sat down as Mr. Nicholas handed me a bag of ice. “It looks broken.”

“No, if it still hurts in two hours then I’ll go,” I said.

“No, you are going now,” Ms. Rebecca said walking into the room. “Kaitlin and Clair will go with you. Misha, you drive.”

“Does it really take three people to take me to the hospital to get an x-ray?” I asked as Kaitlin pushed me towards the door with the camera on again.

“Yes, when one is taping it all. The first time Misha takes you to the hospital and it's the very first day of dating, that's the fastest record,” she said laughing as we headed for Misha's jeep.