Why is everyone crying?

After having a heart attack when I thought I lost my copy of Keeping her Safe, here is the new chapter finally. Sorry for taking a long time to update chevy_girl01. At first I thought this would be the only chapter in Misha's point of view but I'm thinking that the next chapter will be in his point view too. :)

Misha’s point of view

She was crying into her hands when I finally found her. Tara and Kennedy both freaked out when they saw her grab the car keys. Jensen was trying to get Kennedy to calm down while Tara cried her eyes out. She kept blaming herself for Nicole running off. Tara wouldn’t tell us why she ran off even though we were confused about what was going on.

“Kennedy, does your car have a GPS in it?” Jensen asked thinking like Dean would.

Kennedy’s eyes widen as she realized what he was thinking and threw her arms around his neck. “Yes!” she said like he just asked her to marry him, which I could see happening.

I walked up to Nicole and when she didn’t look up I sat down beside her. I wrapped my arm around her as she lend into me. I watched the people walk by as she cried and looked out onto the pond. Nicole’s head started to move and I looked down to see her looking up at me. “Are you ok?” I asked.

She looked back down and started to cry harder. People were staring as we sat there and at that moment I didn’t care if they knew it was me, Nicole needed me right now. Then I saw someone reach for their camera. “We need to go,” I said softly as I tried to cover her face. She got up with me without saying anything and had turned her back just in time as someone shot a picture.

I opened the car door and helped her in. She laid her head against the window as I rushed over to the other side of the car. About an hour later after sitting through traffic, I pulled up once again at her aunt’s place. She was asleep now and I really didn’t want to wake her. Before I could do anything Kennedy and Tara came running out of the building and up to my car.

“She’s asleep, do you know what happened Tara?” I asked. “She was crying her eyes out,” I told her as she and Kennedy walked over to her side of the Jeep. They mumbled something to Nicole as they got her out of the Jeep and she laid her head on Kennedy’s shoulder as they walked inside.

Jensen came out with Miles and sat on the front steps under a light post that was shining down on them. They both looked up at me as if to ask if I knew why she was crying. “She never said anything, she fell asleep on the way back,” I said sitting down.

“I always wondered why the girls were crazy about you guys, now I see why,” Miles said tracing a crack in the sidewalk with his shoe.

“What do you mean?” I asked looking over at him.

“This afternoon when I got home from work Tara told me how Nicole missed her class this morning because you guys were on TV and I was like she is crazy. They freak out whenever there is a new episode, you should have seen her when Cass came back,” Miles said looking over at me rolling his eyes. “I was really embarrassed to be related to her but now that I have met you I’m not. Nothing may ever come of this friendship, but if it becomes something more then I’ll be glad if she ends up with you than half of the guys in New York.”

Miles watched me as I stared at the ground. “Thanks for saving her and for bringing her back,” he said standing up. He motioned for us to come in as he headed inside.

I couldn’t keep the thoughts running through my head to myself any longer. “Miles, we shouldn’t be anything else but friends despite how much I want it to be. Nicole needs someone who lives here full time, that’s not me. We are leaving at the end of the week and I don’t know when I would be able to make it back up here,” I said. “At first I thought I just worried about her, thinking about her all the time,”