One step closer to the guys coming into the story

Thanks to LennonWinchester I have a better and shorter name for my story and thanks to KendraCasteilSinger I have the best cover of any story that I have up. Sorry if this chapter isn't that good, this chapter doesn't really have a specific reasoning to. This chapter is just here so that I'm one step closer to the guys coming into the story for good. Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter.

By the time we were back out front he was gone. “This is a lie! You guys are being mean and pulling a prank on me!” Kennedy said mad.  She grabbed Tara’s phone and ran back inside. We ran in, our smiles gone as we tried to get the phone back. Kennedy was uploading the picture onto her personal computer and gave the phone back.

“If you think it’s fake then why are you putting it on your laptop?” Tara asked putting her phone in her pocket so that Kennedy couldn’t get to it.

“Fine, I believe you two but it’s easier for me to believe that you two are being mean and pulling a prank on me,” she said with her back to us.

I grabbed Tara’s arm as I pulled her from the room. We settled back down to do homework as we let Kennedy convince herself that we were pulling a prank on her. Two hours later Kennedy came out of her back room and started to lock the place up.

“Come on you two, we need to get home before it starts raining on us,” she said as she looked out the window to see rain clouds forming above us.  As we stepped out of the door I turned Kennedy around just in time to see the Impala drive by with Jensen in the front seat.  Suddenly I’m knocked down to the ground with a fainted Kennedy on me.

“Help,” I yelled at Tara as she laughed her ass off. Tara got one arm and put it around her shoulder as I did the same with Kennedy’s other arm. We got a taxi and put Kennedy in as we got in after her.  Ten minutes later we are at our apartment building and I pulled out my phone to call Miles as Tara paid the driver.

“Hello?” Miles said answering the phone.

“Hi, get you butt down here, we need help with Kennedy,” I said hanging up. A minute later Miles is running down the front steps to take Kennedy off of us.

“What happened? Hit the jackpot?” he asked as he picked her up bridle style.

“No, we saw Jensen Ackles as we were leaving the studio,” I explained.

“So the rumor is true,” he said as he pushed the door to our apartment open with his foot and put her down on the couch.

“What rumor?” Tara and I asked at the same time.

“There was a rumor that the cast of Supernatural was shooting an episode here in New York City, by the way,” he said pointing at Kennedy, “is she ok?”

I felt her wrist and felt a pulse. “I think she’s just asleep now,” I said going to the kitchen to start the steaks for dinner. Once they were cooking, I walked back into the din but found Tara and Miles acting like a married couple as Kennedy headed to my room.

I followed Kennedy to my room and sat on the bed as she turned on the TV. We found Supernatural on and watched that until I had to get back up to get the food out.

Tara and Miles were gone and I had an idea of where they went but pushed the thought out of my head.  Shortly after I got the steaks out and started on making us a salad, Aunt Jane walked through the front door.

“Smells good, I didn’t know you could cook,” she said kicking her high heels off and sat down at the kitchen table that was covered in books.

“I use to do all the cooking when I lived with Uncle, so I have had practice at it,” I said as I moved the books and took her shoes to her room for her and brought back some slippers.  “How was working?” I asked going back to the salad.