Lunch with Misha

Sorry for the ending, I hoped to get farther into it but my idea for what happens next will be better if the chapter ended there.

School went by slow, even though I missed my morning class. By lunch time I was ready to head over to Kennedy’s and talk to her about this morning. As I was walking out the front door of the college I saw a yellow jeep parked on the side of the road on the other said of the street with a guy standing by it looking at me.

Everyone went on with their business and didn’t even stop to notice him, which I guess was a good thing. He was dressed like himself and wasn’t worried about what might happen to him if anyone noticed him.

“How did you find me?” I asked walking up to him shocked. What was he doing here? Out in the open where anyone could see him and know who he was. He was wearing jeans and a blue button up shirt with the top two or three buttons unbuttoned.

“You told me you went here the first time you ran into me,” he said. I looked down, not knowing what to say. “Uhm,” he cleared his throat as he looked away, “I thought that you would need a ride since it’s a long walk from your place.”

“Oh, I was going to take the bus,” I said looking up surprised that he was offering me a ride.

“Well, I just thought that you would be kind of scared after yesterday so I thought I would drive over and offer a ride,” Misha said as he opened the passengers door for me. I stared at him thinking if I should take the ride or not. I would be stupid if I said no.

“Thank you,” I said as he helped me in and closed the door for me. I sat in the front seat of Misha’s jeep as I thought of what I should say. He came around to the driver’s side and got in. I stared out of the window in front of me speechless for a good ten minutes but he said something.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking over at me while trying to pay attention to the traffic.

“It’s just that I don’t get afford rides from TV actors every day, how do you even have time to pick me up and take me home?” I asked when something hit me. “Wait, how did you know I was getting out now?”

He laughed as he tried to get in the next lane. “I didn’t, I was planning on waiting for you until you came out and I thought since it was lunch time  maybe you would be done in time to grab lunch,” he said smiling over at me. “So, are you up to something to eat?”

“Uhm, let me call my friend so she doesn’t get worried,” I said softly, hoping that she would talk me out of it. I pulled out my phone and dialed home. The phone ringed three times before she finally answered.

“Hello?” she asked while trying not to laugh so hard about something.

“Hi? What’s going on over there?” I asked as I heard someone in the background. “Never mind about that, explain later. I’m not going to be home until later this afternoon, a friend is taking me out to lunch,” I said.

“Oh, you are finally giving someone a chance at love?” she said. I could hear a smile on her face right then.

“Uhm, maybe, no; they are just being a friend and taking me to lunch and then a ride home,” I said before hanging up. Forget about talking me out of this, I’m going to try to enjoy every moment I have with Misha Collins as possible.

“So, what do you like to do during your free time?” I asked as we sat in traffic.

“Well, hanging with the guys and working on my project,” he said looking over at me.

“What kind of project are you working on?” I asked.

“It will sound weird, but I have been working on making a chest for the end of a bed. I don’t know why when we are always staying in hotel rooms, I just had a dream where a girl told me to make one and I have been working on it for over a few months now,” he said parking the car. I looked up to see that we were at the Cheesecake Factor.