Good Morning America

Thanks to my friends for their help, I give them credit for Jared's and Jensen's interview parts. Sorry that it's not as long as I had hoped.

It felt like forever before the show came back on, but it had only been five minutes. Tara was on the edge of the bed like I was now as the host jumped right in.

“Just before we took a break we found out that you met someone while here in New York City, so tell us about her,” she said leaning forward in her chair like Jared and Jensen were doing.

“She needs a body guard for one,” he said smiling.

“Looks like a job for me,” Jared said showing off his muscles. Everyone laughed as he sat back down. “Is that why you were late last night? Being her body guard?” He was late for something because he was helping me?

“Pretty much, she just needed some protection so I gave her the help she needed,” he said looking up at the camera.

“What is she like?” Jared asked looking over at Misha.

“She is very sweet, she just has some rough spots in past that she’s working with,” he said. How does he know about that? I turned to look at Tara but she shook her head no.

“We told the cops about what happened before we moved here, maybe they told him,” she said quickly.

“But I really don’t know much about her, not even her name,” he said. “However, this is what I do know about her, she is sweet and a one of a kind type girl.” I blushed when he said that. I never thought Misha Collins would ever call me sweet. I never thought I would actually run into him.

“We will all be waiting to hear more about this as times goes on,” the host said as she moved onto the other two. The camera stayed on Misha for a few seconds longer before moving on to Jared and Jensen.

“Well, forget these note cards, today’s topic will be girls,” the host said as she threw her cards onto the table in front of her. “So Jared, we found out about a week ago that you are seeing someone. Would you care to tell us about her?”

The camera zoomed out and focused on a girl in the front row. Underneath her a border showed up with Claire Taylor. “Her name is Claire and we meet about a month or so ago. We got done shooting an episode in Texas one day and decided to go out that night for some fun before heading off in two days. It was actually Jensen’s idea of going to the fair that night, he heard about the square dancing that they were going to have and talked us into going,” Jared said patting Jensen on the shoulder.

“So, we had been standing off to the side while saying hi to people who knew who we were, when Jensen hit me in the arm and pointed out a girl on the other side of the barn. Misha was on the phone with his sister at the moment as Jensen said, ‘You better go get her before I do,’ so I walked over to her. She was wearing this dress that had a white top and blue bottom that had flowers on it, she was beautiful in it,” the camera went back to her as she blushes on the screen before the camera went back to Jared. “We started to talk and exchanged phone numbers and not too long after that I was back in town on personal time and we went out and have been dating ever since.”

“That is such a sweet story, you must really care about her,” the host said smiling at him.

“She is my everything, and then there was the accident that scared the shit out of me,” he said. “Last week we were horseback riding and her horse got spooked, sending her flying off. I had a friend once that died from a horseback riding so I was afraid of what had happened to her. I jumped down and ran over to find that she had a big cut on her arm and a bruise on her face and other arm.” He said looking over at the host as he waited for the next question.

“Ok, last question before we move onto Jensen after this short break. Do you two have any special names or pet names for each other?”

“She’s going to kill me, but I enjoy calling her Claire Bear and she calls me Jarpat, but other times she calls me honey,” he smiled.

“Such a cute couple, hold onto each other and never let go,” the host said before the commercial break came on. I jumped up and ran out of the rom and out the front door. I banged on the front door of Kennedy’s door and waited for her to answer. She didn’t come so I got on my knees and pulled out a bent up paper clip and lock picked the front door. It clicked open and I ran in.

“Kennedy, wake up! Your guy is on Good Morning America!” I yelled jumping onto her bed. I jumped off and ran to her closet and pulled out a dress tie died summer dress with strips that crossed over each other in the back. “Get dressed!” I yelled as she slowly got out of bed. She was going to slow so I pulled her out of bed and forced the dress on her. After she was dressed I dragged her over back to my aunt’s place and into my room just in time for Jensen to come on the screen. I pushed Kennedy down on my bed as I sat in between her and Tara.

“Welcome back, we heard from Misha about his girl that he saved yesterday and we talked to Jared about his girlfriend and how he feels about her. Now, last but not least, Jensen Ackles. How do you feel being the only one without a romantic interest?” The host asked and Jensen shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“I mean, I wouldn’t say I was the only one” Jensen rubbed the back of his neck a bite nervously. “there’s a few others that don’t have romantic interest”

“Alright, well” the host looked down at the note cards that were on the table. Then looked back at him as she continued, “I mean Jared has his girlfriend. Misha has this woman he seems to be very interested in. So what about you? Do you have a specific kind of woman you’re into?” Kennedy leaned forward as she heard the question. She wanted to be extra sure that she heard whatever Jensen’s answer was going to be.

“Well, I think a woman who can be herself is always good.” Jensen sighed as he ran a hand over his face, trying to think. It didn’t help that Misha was making faces at him, making him want to burst out laughing. He had to take a moment to compose himself. “I guess I’m looking for a woman who can put up with me, deal with my crazy work schedule and someone that I can just be myself with”

“And I approve of” Misha interrupted him with a laugh.

“Yes…Misha has to approve” Jensen sighed with a laugh. The host laughed as well.

“Well, thank you three for coming in today and good luck with your love life,” she said as the show ended. We all sat on the edge of the bed staring at the TV as the morning news came on.

“He barely knows me, I’m in love,” I whispered.

“I could be his girl,” Kennedy said.

“Yeah, as long as Misha approves of you though,” I said getting up and finish fixing my hair.

“I guess since I’m up now I should go down to the studio, see you guys later,” she said leaving. Tara went back to bed and I head to school late, missing my first class of the day.