Chapter Sixteen

They said, when you love someone, you'll accept everything about her. Masama man yan o mabuti ay tanggap mo kasi mahal mo siya. Well, that's true because our love story is evidence of that. Bela accepted me for what I am. She accepted me and Zach with all her heart. At napaka-swerte ko sa kanya dahil don.

I smiled and stared at her while she slept. Last time, we talked about the things I wanted to tell her. Naging maayos naman kahit na iba ang inaasahan kong kalalabasan. I expect her to open herself to me but I guess expectations are really far from reality. Hindi pa handa si Bela at alam kong balang araw ay mabubuksan din niya ang buhay niya sa'kin. Kaya kahit matagal ay magaantay ako.

"Hmm..." Napatitig ako sa kanya nang tumihaya siya mula sa pagkakahiga. I gulped when I saw her hard nipples through the thin shirt she's wearing.

I sat from the bed and my morning wood is not helping. Tila biglang uminit ang kuwarto habang nakatitig ako kay Bela. My hand reached her thighs and I started caressing it. I pulled the comforter away from her body and positioned myself between her legs.

I traced her slit in her underwear and slowly rubbed it. Her legs moved as she felt my finger putting pressure in her between. Hindi na ko makatiis kaya naman hinila ko pababa ang panty na suot ni Bela. I made sure she will not wake up.

After removing her undies, I grinned and lay in my stomach and lean my head to her pussy. I pulled her leg to my shoulder and start licking her slit up and down. I heard her muffle a moan making me smile with my lips kissing her folds.

Bela moved her hips and it gave me more access to her wet mounds. I insert my middle finger inside her as my tongue lap and suck her clitoris. I groaned as I feel her insides throbbing in my finger. I curled it up and touched her spot and thrust it fast.

I heard her moan and my eyes turn to her but her eyes was still closed. I knelt in the bed and removed my boxers before I stroke my cock and rubbed it in her pussy to get some juices in my cock before I slowly slid it inside her. Bela gasped and opened her eyes.

"Good morning." I greeted as I slowly thrust.

"Zephyr! What are you doing?" She asked.

"Making love with you." I answered and lean my arms beside her to support my weight. I kissed her lips and start pounding her hard and fast. She squeaked and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Fuck! Akala ko nananaginip lang ako. Did you eat my pussy?" She moaned and I nod. I removed my shirt and lean down to kiss her neck. I cupped her breast and caught her hard tip and twisted in with my finger.

"God, so tight!" I moaned and thrusted deeper. I knelt and rubbed her clitoris to make her come. She arched her back as I watch her palm both of her breast.

"I'm coming!" She grunt. I bit my lip as I feel myself getting near. All the days that passed without sex makes me come in an instant. I can't held it anymore.

"Bela!" I called her and loaded my orgasm inside her. I made a few thrust before pulling out.

"Good morning Mr. Montenegro." She greeted and kissed my jaw, "Mag-ayos ka na at may trabaho ka pa. I'll cook breakfast for us."

"Thanks." I answered and pulled her for a long kiss, "And I love you."

"I love you even more." She smiled. I stood up and enter the bathroom. Naligo ako agad at paglabas ko ay wala na si Bela. Agad naman akong nag-bihis at nilapitan ang anak kong natutulog pa. I kissed Zach's forehead before I head to the kitchen. Naabutan ko si Bela na nagaayos ng plato sa mesa.

"Ang bango ah." Saad ko sa fried rice na niluto niya at ang beef tapa na ulam, "I can live with this for the rest of my life."

"Mabubuhay ka ng beef tapa at fried rice lang pagkain mo?" Taas kilay niyang tanong kaya natawa ko at niyakap siya mula sa likod.