6

{when you realized you were falling for them.}

{dream}
- you two went to a summer carnival, filled with games, rides, and a crap ton of unhealthy foods. you guys had been there for hours, you two had already ridden all the rides multiple times and were now playing the games.
- there was a certain stuffed animal that you really wanted, so dream (already being head over heels for you) decided to win it for you.
- the gesture made your heart melt and made you realize you were falling for him.

{george}
- you had been going through a tough time at work and george knew and wanted to help make you feel better, because you always made him feel better.
- you had come home from work completely exhausted, once you had showered and started to unwind, that was until george texted you to open your door.
- once you did, you were met with the sight of george holding a bag of food from your favorite restaurant and a bunch of terrible 2000s movies. it was in that moment, that your feelings came barreling down like a high speed train.

{sapnap}
- you, dream, george, sapnap, and karl were all streaming. fans noticed that you weren't laughing/smiling like you normally did at the others, unless it was sapnap.
- fans started to call you out on pretty much everyone's streams asking things like: 'is y/u/n ok?', 'i think n/n might like sap', 'ship name', etc. you cleared the air and just said you were tired.
- but in reality you were slowly realizing your feelings for sapnap.

{karl}
- you weren't the biggest fan of physical touch, which is something karl loves. but he was understanding and tried not to overbear you with physical touch. however, it was slowly growing in you, specifically physical touch from karl.
- the two of you were currently having a movie night, binging every single nicholas cage movie, and karl was starting to fall asleep.
- he rested his head on your shoulder and fell asleep, you immediately melted into his embrace and wrapped an arm around him as you began processing your feelings for karl.

{wilbur}
- wilbur invited you to go to disney with tommy, phil, kristin, and himself. and of course you said yes. wilbur had an idea that he thought would make tommy's video more entertaining; 'proposing to you'.
- he ran the idea by you, making sure you were comfortable with it and of course you said sure. (we're just gonna pretend he has one of those rings you get out of a gumball machine.) the bit went perfectly.
- but you couldn't help but wish it was real, so you asked if you and kristin could have a quick chat about how wilbur made you feel, that's when you started developing a stronger crush on wilbur.

{fundy}
- you, fundy, and a few of his mutual friends were all hanging out. one of his friends was getting a little too close to fundy for your liking.
- throughout the whole hang out you had this sharp pang in the pit of stomach yet didn't know why. you excused yourself from the hang out, saying you weren't feeling that well.
- once you were back at your apartment you immediately called your mom and explained how you felt. your mom (hehe) chuckled and told you that you were jealous because you had a crush on fundy.

{quackity}
- you and quackity were hanging out at your place and were incredibly bored. that's when quackity came up the idea to make a playlist for each other.
- you didn't realize it but all the songs you had pick were love songs and songs the two of you listened to together.
- upon reviewing the playlist you made, you realized you were falling for quackity.

{jschlatt}
- the two of you decided to go on a late night adventure/road trip. you guys loaded up your car with an insane amount of snacks, filled up your car with gas, got the jams going, and started on the adventure.
- jschlatt suggested switching after four hours of driving, so you could get some sleep. schlatt ended up falling asleep about two hours later.
- eventually, the four hours were up and it was time for schlatt to drive. however, you couldn't bring yourself to wake him, seeing him look so peaceful made your heart grow ten times bigger.