20

{what they love about you; physically and mentally}

{dream}
- physically: your eyes.
- he could stare into them all day.
- mentally: your optimism.
- no matter what is going on in your life, you always look on the positive side.

{george}
- physically: your hair.
- he loves how soft and shiny it is.
- mentally: your creativity.
- you're always setting out to start new projects and express yourself in new ways.

{sapnap}
- physically: your thighs.
- even if you're insecure about them, he'll constantly reassure you that they're his favorite feature.
- mentally: your kindness.
- no matter how terrible things maybe going, you're always so kind to anyone and everyone.

{karl}
- physically: your freckles.
- he likes to make shapes or constellations out of them as if they're stars.
- mentally: your courage.
- he loves how willing you are to take chances and risks.

{wilbur}
- physically: your height.
- he loves how it contrasts from his tallness.
- mentally: your gratitude.
- he loves that you always find something to be thankful for in anything.

{fundy}
- physically: your smile.
- he loved that no matter how shitty his day was, all it takes is a smile from you to make it 1,000 times better.
- mentally: your integrity.
- he loves how open and honest you are.

{quackity}
- physically: your nose.
- he loves to 'boop' your nose, to him you have a very boopable nose.
- mentally: your intelligence.
- he loves how much you know about anything, wether it's something to with history or something to with anything random.

{schlatt}
- physically: your stomach.
- he can't really explain why he loves it so much, but he does and he constantly reassures you he loves it.
- mentally: your ambition.
- he admires your will to constantly achieve your goals.

{ted}
- physically: your hands.
- he loves how small they are compared to his.
- mentally: your resilience.
- he loves how quickly you bounce back from anything negative.

{niki}
- physically: your scars.
- no matter what the scars are from, she loves that they tell a story. even if it's a sad story, she loves that you're here to tell her the story.
- mentally: your compassion.
- she loves how compassionate you are towards others and how you comfort them.

{punz}
- physically: your chest.
- not for the reason you're expecting, he loves it because it holds your heart.
- mentally: your self esteem.
- he loves that you know you're worth and what you're capable of, as well as how you present yourself to others.

{purpled}
- physically: your smile lines.
- he loves that you have something to show just how much you smile.
- mentally: your enthusiasm.
- he adores that you get so enthusiastic about something you're passionate about and seeing your eyes light up.

{tommy}
- physically: your height.
- much like wilbur, he likes how it's drastically different compared to his.
- mentally: your sense of humor.
- he loves that you two have a similar humor style and adores that you two could laugh at anything for hours.

{tubbo}
- physically: your voice.
- he loves how soft spoken you are when it's the two of you but also loves how loud you are when you're around friends.
- mentally: your openness to experience.
- they love how willing you are to try something new.

{ranboo}
- physically: you muscles.
- following up how you two met, aka against each other in volleyball, they love that you have something to show off your hard work.
- mentally: your reliability.
- they love that they can always count on you now matter what.

{aimsey}
- physically: your glowing smile.
- it quite literally brightens her day, she thinks your smile is contagious.
- mentally: your sense of curiosity.
- she admires how you constantly ask questions and express how much you want to learn about anything.

{billzo}
- physically: your laugh.
- it's like music to his ears, once he hears you laughing he never wants it to stop.
- mentally: your open mindedness.
- he loves how your always willing to hear other ideas.

{this one sucked, i tried}