13

{you come out to them}
{This was requested by @cornonthecob3 I don't want to force a sexuality on anybody, so I'm not gonna state a specific sexuality. I just want everyone to know that this is a safe space, I 100% support the LGBTQ+ community. I really hope this meets everyone's expectations and standards. I'm also going to say that all of these are going to be positive reactions, mainly because I know that a lot of members of the LGBTQ plus community don't have positive reactions when coming out and like I stated before this is a safe space, and I want everyone to know that they are loved and appreciated no matter what their sexuality is or their sexual identification.}

{dream}
- he was your number one supporter.
- he was slightly sad that you thought he'd break up with you, but sadly understood why you thought that.
- constantly reassured you that he loved you so much and that he supported you no matter what.

{george}
- was so supportive, this man was asking any question you could imagine.
- he wanted to learn all about your sexuality so he could make sure he didn't say/do anything to make you uncomfortable.
- wanted to throw you a coming out party.

{sapnap}
- gave you the biggest hug ever and cried happy tears. he was so happy that you trusted him with this important information.
- wanted to do everything in his power to make sure you knew he supported you and loved you.
- begged you to take him to pride.

{karl}
- literally jumped out of his set and ran to pull you into a bone crushing hug. he was over the moon that you trusted him enough to tell him.
- started painting his nails the colors of your pride flag.
- wanted to take you to a pride celebration so bad.

{wilbur}
- he already knew, he saw your pride pin on your work apron but decided to say anything until you came out to him.
- once you did, it was physically impossible to wipe the smile off his face.
- he was so supportive and proud of you, he wanted to write a new anthem for sexuality (like a new bi anthem, i hope that makes sense)

{fundy}
- he immediately bought your pride flag to hang in his room, when chat asked about he just said "someone important to me is apart of that community"
- was literally the most supportive person in your life.
- asked you so many questions (respectfully) about your sexuality and how you knew.

{quackity}
- could not wipe the smile off his face and he literally couldn't stop crying, he was so proud of you and happy you came out to him.
- ran around his house yelling excitedly (ex: "my partners bi! my partners bi!).
- didn't know he could fall in love with you anymore than he already was.

{schlatt}
- you were hesitant, mainly because everyone thinks he's homophobic. but all those worries melted away when he pulled you into a reassuring hug.
- he constantly reminded you that he loved you now matter what because you were you.
- constantly praised you about how brave you were for coming out.

{ted}
- this man went out of his way to buy as many thing from your community that he could. (pride flags, pins, shirt, etc)
- immediately took you to the Rainforest Cafe to celebrate.
- he was literally head over heels for you, there was nothing that could stop him from loving you.

{niki}
- she was literally the most supportive person ever, immediately brought you into a cuddle session.
- she constantly stated reassurance that she wasn't going anywhere and that she supported you.
- not only was she your cheerleader, she was also your biggest supporter,

{techno}
- pulled you into the biggest hug and threatened to fight anyone that ever made you feel ashamed about your sexuality.
- not only was he your supporter, he was also your protector.
- he took you to your first ever pride celebration and yelled at all the homophobic people.

{punz}
- ran around his room cheering, he was over the moon with excitement that you trusted him so much to open up to him.
- immediately took you on an online shopping spree, buying everything related to your sexuality.
- did everything in his power to make sure you knew how much he supported you.

{purpled}
- the positive comments never stopped, he constantly reassured you that he had no problem with you being the way you were.
- encouraged you to embrace it and be who you were.
- much like fundy, he asked you as many questions (respectfully) to get a better understanding of your sexuality.

{tommy}
- you had to call phil to get tommy to stop screaming about how excited he was.
- he'd joke about the opposite gender stealing you from him (if you identify as female; he'd worry about women stealing you from him. i hope that makes sense)
- would not shut up about how proud he was.

{tubbo}
- he screamed out of excitement. they were so surprised that you trusted them with that information.
- tubbo knew how hard it was for you to come out and that made them respect you even more than they did before.
- he pulled you into the biggest hug and wanted to bake a cake in celebration.

{ranboo}
- literally the most supportive giant ever, they literally picked you up and spun you around. that's how excited they were.
- reassured you that they weren't going anywhere and they supported you so much.
- bought your pride flag to hang in their room.

{aimsey}
- much like niki, she pulled you into the biggest cuddle session and offered reassurance.
- encouraged you to embrace your true self and encouraged you to come out, but was very understanding about why you didn't want to yet.
- she was as proud as the day is long.

{billzo}
- he saw your proud flag in the background of one of your streams but decided not push and that'd you tell him when you were ready.
- when that day arrived he literally couldn't stop hugging you and smiling.
- he was so supportive of you, much like tommy he joked about his new found competition.