36

{rainy day activities. if these don't make sense, ignore this chapter i'm very high atm. also, i'm thinking about doing a chapter where i answer questions so you beautiful people can get to know, if that's something you guys think that would be interesting let me know!}

{dream}
- board games.
- the two of you play as many board games as possible.
- if sapnap and george were home, you'd definitely invite them too.
{random: my friends and i got together and played Risk while drunk at it was awesome}

{george}
- movie marathon.
- you'd be in charge of getting the snacks and picking the movies.
- he'd be in charge of building the pillow fort or setting up the couch.

{sapnap}
- bake cookies.
- which would eventually turn into a food fight.
- flour and sugar would be everywhere but somehow you two made edible cookies.

{karl}
- spa day.
- face masks galore and manicures, you even managed to let you do his make up.
- let's just say there was a massive photo shoot afterwards and during.

{wilbur}
- have your own little concert.
- wilbur would perform all his songs for you in the middle of the living room.
- he'd even set the living room up like a stage, there'd be lights everywhere.

{fundy}
- puzzles.
- you and fundy love puzzles, you'd spend the entire day putting them together and framing them.
- the two of you would play fight over who gets to put the last piece.

{quackity}
- look at old pictures.
- wether it's from a physical photo album or your memories from social media. (like flashbacks on snapchat).
- the two of you would playfully roast each other.

{jschlatt}
- scavenger hunt.
- you'd hide some of his things, let him find them before he'd do the same thing for you.
- it was a nice, wholesome moment until schlatt put your laptop on top of the shelf and you couldn't reach.

{ted}
- trying tiktok life hacks.
- the two of you would attempt to try the dumbest life hacks possible.
- there would be hot glue and glitter everywhere.

{niki}
- fashion show.
- she'd pick outfits for you and make you model them for her, while she took loads of pictures. then you'd do the same for her.
- thousands of pictures were taken and loads of amazing outfits were made.

{techno}
- an indoor picnic.
- techno would be in charge of setting up the picnic area (aka the living room) while you'd be in charge of making the snacks.
- it would be absolutely perfect.

{punz}
- video game tournament.
- the two of you would go head to head, playing as many video games as you two wanted.
- it would be very, very competitive. loser would have to make dinner for a week.

{purpled}
- make a bucket list.
- the two of you would make a personal bucket list and then make a bucket list of things you two want to do together.
- let's just say, some of the things weren't possible; unicorn hunting.

{tommy}
- making a homemade pizza.
- in your head, you thought this would be a fun and cute idea, but then you remembered it's tommy.
- flour got everywhere, vegetable oil is all over the floor, and the pizzas burnt.

{tubbo}
- coloring.
- as childish as it sounds, the both of you find it relaxing.
- they'd pick out a coloring book for and vice versa, then you'd spend the whole day coloring and talking to each other.

{ranboo}
- learn tiktok dances
- just for fun, neither of you would actually post the videos to tiktok.
- they'd be surprisingly good at it.

{aimsey}
- bake a cake.
- it actually turned out pretty good and there was no food fight.
- the two of you had a blast making and decorating the cake.

{billzo}
- play in the rain.
- the two of you wouldn't even bother putting on a raincoat or using an umbrella.
- you guys had the time of your lives, it was like being in movie and you two are the main characters.