12

{how the fans reacted}

{dream}
- sadly, they were split.
- 75% were hateful at first because they wanted dream and george to date; 25% were supportive and loved you two.
- dream had to make a whole video and constantly tell fans to stop sending you hate and the dnf wasn't happening.

{george}
- similar to dream.
- however fans were evenly split 50/50.
- much like dream, he had to make a video to further explain to die hard dnf fans that dnf wasn't happening.

{sapnap}
- the fans loved you right away, you got a little hate from die hard karlnap fans.
- the fans saw how happy you made sapnap and that all that mattered to them.
- fans started asking for you two to stream together.

{karl}
- again, similar to sapnap. simply because he's the other half of the ship.
- but once fans saw how happy karl was, all the hate stopped.
- fans immediately started to make edits of the two of you.

{wilbur}
- the fans absolutely adored you and wanted to know everything about you.
- fans adored you even more after hearing tommy and phil talk about how happy you made him.
- fans practically begged for wilbur to bring you on stream more.

{fundy}
- the fans practically lost their minds when you guys announced you were dating.
- thought the way you two met was absolutely hilarious and straight out of a rom-com.
- (respectfully) demanded that you two stream together more.

{quackity}
- bullied him about how long it took him to ask you out.
- fans immediately loved you and your energy, because it balanced quackity perfectly.
- fans deemed you two as the definition of soulmates.

{schlatt}
- really wanted to know what cooper (your older brother) thought and he reacted.
- thought you were way cooler than schlatt.
- asked you to make him shave the mutton chops.

{ted}
- fans adored you two, they were so supportive of the two of you.
- wanted you to be in more chuckle sandwich episodes and more videos.
- loved how you fed off of each other's energy.

{niki}
- fans were torn into three different directions; supporting you two, hating because they shipped her with jack, and hating because they shipped her with wilbur.
- it sadly took jack, niki, and wilbur all making tweets and comments for fans to stop sending you hate.
- after months, the hate stopped and haters realized how blind they were because you made niki really happy.

{techno}
- fans immediately deemed you as the new philza and kristin; the adored the bond you had with tommy, wilbur, and phil.
- they loved the way you played into the sbi lore, in real life and on stream.
- wanted the two of you to take over the internet together.

{punz}
- fans were shocked that he hid you for a whole year, but immediately loved you.
- a few fans were a little disappointed that you weren't a streamer, which led to fans asking punz to bring you on stream.
- fans started coming into your shop and asking for pictures.

{purpled}
- fans loved you, but were again disappointed to find out you weren't a streamer.
- they loved when purpled would bring you on stream and you'd tell corny jokes.
- they immediately started calling you two the funniest couple in the smp.

{tommy}
- they were protective as hell, they thought you were using tommy to get clout.
- after both of you explained (which you shouldn't have had to do) a high percentage of fans apologized.
- fans eventually started seeing how happy you made tom and vice versa.

{tubbo}
- fans loved you so much, they thought you were the absolute sweetest person ever.
- they loved the bond you had with tubbo's friend and family and constantly wanted you on stream.
- everyone started calling you two the cutest couple ( like way cuter than david and liza)

{ranboo}
- the fans thought it was a classic love story after hearing you two were on opposing volleyball teams.
- though the height difference was adorable.
- would constantly ask ranboo how you were if you weren't streaming together.

{aimsey}
- they freaked out so much the stream crashed, that's how supportive they were.
- loved how different you two were but balanced each other out perfectly.
- deemed you two as the definition of couple goals.

{billzo}
- they knew right away there would never be a dull moment if you were in a video together.
- loved how chaotic you both were and how much crackhead energy you two embodied.
- absolutely adored how happy you made him and how much you cared for him.