37

{little things they do; some may be repetitive}

{dream}
- always opens the door you, he never lets you open your own door.
- if you're wearing a dress or skirt, he always ties/put on your shoes for you. (so you don't have to bend over).
- has a special playlist of all your favorite songs.

{george}
- always buys your favorite flowers when he goes to the store.
- keeps your favorite sweets around his apartment.
- always buys your favorite sweets from the convenience stores.

{sapnap}
- always keeps a travel sized bottle of your perfume/cologne on him.
- always pulls out your chair for you or clears a space for you.
- always has to be touching you (not sexual).

{karl}
- always keeps a hair tie or scrunchie on hand at all times.
- always buys your favorite drink and snack anytime he goes to the store.
- always has to have matching nails; patterns or colors.

{wilbur}
- always opens your door for you, if you open the door before he can he tells you to walk back out so he can open it for you.
- keeps a list on all the things you like and don't like.
- always intertwines your fingers when he holds you hand and plants a kiss on the back.

{fundy}
- likes to leave random notes throughout the flat for you to find throughout the day.
- always brings an extra jacket just for you.
- always gets you something when he goes to the store.

{quackity}
- always insists on buying matching things; sunglasses, hats, shirts, etc.
- likes to make shapes out your freckles.
- always wants to do your hair or play with it.

{jschlatt}
- always walks on the outside when walking on the sidewalk. (does that make sense?)
- if you're wearing a skirt or dress, he always ties/puts your shoes on for you.
- always holds your bag when you ask.

{ted}
- always buys you a gift whenever he goes on a road trip.
- when you're both excited, he picks you up and spins you around.
- if you're tired of walking, he'll give you a piggy back ride/carry you.

{techno}
- always leaves love notes/poems around the house for you to find throughout your day.
- always offers to brush or braid your hair.
- will randomly start playing music and start dancing with you.

{niki}
- keeps a physical list of things you're interested in when shopping, so she can go back and buy it for you.
- always keeps an extra sweater with her in case you get cold.
- always helps you get dressed; zipping up your dress, clasping your necklace, etc.

{punz}
- always insists on getting matching hoodies and shoes.
- knows all your food orders buy heart and will always surprise you with them.
- will spend hours kissing your freckles and laughing at how flustered you get.

{purpled}
- whenever holding hands, he always swings them back and forth.
- always offers to put your necklace on for you.
- rests his face in the crook of tour neck when he's tired or stressed.

{tommy}
- whenever you two haven't seen each other in while, he runs and hugs you; spinning you around.
- always has your favorite snacks and drinks in his flat.
- always has an extra chapstick, hand sanitizer, hair tie, etc; just for you.

{tubbo}
- always has an extra sweater for you.
- always takes pictures of you, at any point in the day, and shows you them when you say you're ugly.
- always wears a hair tie or scrunchie for you.

{ranboo}
- always shares their airpods/earbuds when listening to music.
- has a mental list of all your favorite and least favorite things.
- will scare the shit out of you on accident because they walk really quietly and unintentionally sneak up behind you.

{aimsey}
- always wants to have matching things; nails, shirts, hoodies, etc.
- knows all your food preferences.
- every time you're hanging out, she'll wrap her arm loosely around your shoulder.

{billzo}
- always has to be touching you (not sexually); resting his head on your shoulder, holding you hand, etc.
- walks on the outside (near the street) when walking on the sidewalk.
- gets slightly embarrassed about holding hands in public, he curls himself further into you.