69

and we're done. No more chapters. I was going to do a bunch of Christmas ones, but quite frankly, I just don't feel like doing it. I don't care to do it.

I want to say thank you to all the love and support on this book, as well as my other books. Don't expect any new ones because to be 100% honest. I am so sick of this fandom. I haven't been in this fandom since lockdown.

I cannot tell you the last time I watched a MrBeast video or watched a Wilbur, Karl, or Sapnap stream. I can't tell you the last time I watched one of Tommy's videos. I have absolutely no clue what is going on in any of their lives, and that's exactly how I want it.

and my opinion this fandom is toxic as hell and it's gone to shit because of everything that dream has been doing all of the drama surrounding this fan base is something that I don't want to bring into the new year, so I'm taking a step back. It was fun while it lasted but it's gone to hell in a handbasket .

i'm very thankful for all the love and support that I've been given on this book and I'm very thankful for all of the friends that I have made while being in this fan however, it's not for me anymore. I may occasionally indulge in a Tommy vlog every once in a while , but other than that I would say I'm matured and moved past this phase in my life.

this is no hate towards anybody who is still a part of this fandom and enjoys it, it's just not for me anymore and I hope you all can understand that. I'm probably not gonna use this account, so I'll leave my other account and my Discord for all of you if you're interested .

other account: abigailsuckshaha

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a wonderful new year

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a wonderful new year. I wish everyone the best, so yeah this is me signing off.