Her End Justifies the Means

Charles and Sarah

A Charah tale

by Lord Rapier

Edited and guided by CliffM

Chapter 12:

Her End Justifies the Means

Sarah and Chuck walk into the suite and collapse on the bed exhausted. Sarah's dress rides up revealing her stocking top and naked thigh, as she throws her leg over Chuck's and nuzzles his neck.

Sarah is purring as she says, "Sir may I tell you how much I love you?"

Chuck nods, "I would like that Baby."

Sarah sits up to rest on her elbow leaving one hand on Chuck's chest, her leg still thrown over his. "Sir, in the last two years I have laughed more than in my entire life, I have cried more as well. You have touched me physically, emotionally, and I believe spiritually."

Sarah pauses to take a deep a breath, "You've taught me so much about myself. I used to believe that I was happy. But I didn't know what happy was, until I was with you." Sarah's voice trembles, "Charles, Sir you are more than I could ever hope for in a man. You're a partner, a teacher, and a friend. I love you so much. I hurt when I'm not near you, as if part of me is missing."

Chuck is shocked into silence by the depth of Sarah's confession of love. However, Sarah is not done, "OH! and Baby one more thing."

Chuck sighs, "Sarah how can there be more?"

Sarah grabs him by the chin, hard, "If you ever step in front of a knife again, I will personally kick your ass and then feed you to Casey for dessert, any questions?"

Chuck laughs, "No, my love, no questions. I understand everything you've said. Do you understand that I'm about to turn your ass redder than that dress."

Sarah exclaims "Oh shit," jumps up and runs into the bathroom.

Chuck is laughing as Sarah runs away, "You have to come out sometime Sarah, and I'll be waiting."

Sarah sticks her head out of the bathroom door, "I'm counting on that Sir." When Sarah goes back into the bathroom Chuck grabs the ice bucket, runs out to the ice machine fills it then hurries back to the room.

Chuck is sitting patiently in a chair when Sarah emerges from the bathroom. She's dressed in only a garter belt, sheer stockings, and her high heels as she walks towards him, "May I approach you Sir."

Chuck smiles, "Of course my love." Sarah slowly walks up to Chuck and stands at his feet, "I'm ready to accept my punishment Sir."

Chuck nods, "You're very beautiful Sarah. Please step back and turn for me." Sarah takes a step back and turns her back to Chuck and stands still as he gazes over her body. "Sarah your back is as beautiful as your front. Your athletic legs are well-formed, and your ass is magnificent."

Sarah says, "Thank you Sir. I'm happy that I please you."

"Sarah would you please bend over and grab your ankles?"

Sarah bends to do as requested, "Of course Sir."

Chuck exclaims, "Gosh Sarah, your ass is a perfect valentine, and your sex is glistening with your desire." Chuck reaches out and touches Sarah's butt hole with his index finger.

She jumps just a little "Oh Sir!"

"Is there a problem Sarah?"

"No Sir, you just surprised me."

Sarah is surprised again as Chuck stands up and walks over to the bed. She remains in the position he placed her in as she turns her head to watch him. Chuck begins to remove his clothes slowly, taking his time, as he speaks to Sarah. "Sweetheart, you were so good to me today, and oh Baby your ass is so perfect. I couldn't possibly take the risk of bruising you."