Time to Move On

A/N To those of you who are reading this and are not Chucksters, my apologies. I had no desire to rehash each show from the first two seasons in full, for that you have to read Inside Sarah Walker, so I shorthanded it. If you're aware of the show, you'll know what they're talking about. If you're not aware of the show, don't you think it is about time to watch it. Oh yeah sorry, no sex this time. By the way I don't have any ownership claims to the TV show Chuck. If I did you would be watching Chuck Vs The Movie instead of reading this.

Charles and Sarah

A Charah Tale

By Lord Rapier

Edited and Guided by CliffM

Chapter 15:

Time to Move On

After Sarah orders them a lunch, in Hindi, of Samosas, Naan, Chicken Mater, Tandoori Chicken, Pakora. Full, the couple heads to Sarah's suite at Maison 23. The ride like the lunch is quiet. Chuck keeps his hand on Sarah's as she grips the stick shift. He knows that something is on Sarah's mind and wants to give her the space she needs. Sarah pulls into her parking space for the last time, Chuck speaks softly, "Baby are you okay, are we okay?"

She turns to face him and smiles sadly, "Of course we're okay, don't be silly. Can we talk about it upstairs?"

Chuck jumps out of the car and walks around to open her door, "We can talk whenever you're ready."

Sarah seems sad as she climbs out of the car, "Thank you Charles. You know I love you very much."

Chuck bends and gives her a soft kiss, "And I you, Sarah." Chuck is a little frightened, but he won't add to her mood by showing it.

As they ride up in the elevator Sarah holds Chuck tightly and rests her head on his chest. "Mr. Bartowski, may I have a kiss?" Chuck kisses her with all the passion he can muster. She moves her face from his and returns her head to his chest, sighing. He cradles her head, enjoying the feel of her silky hair, in his hand. The elevator comes to a soft stop and Sarah takes Chuck's hand leading him to the door. Opening the door Sarah steps inside. "Sir, would you mind if we rested for a few minutes before we pack?"

"Sure, Baby whatever you want." The couple lies down on the bed, and Sarah snuggles up to Chuck putting her head on his shoulder and throwing her leg over his. Sarah sighs as she plants soft kisses on his chin. "Baby do you remember the first time you came up here?"

Chuck nods, "It was our first, first date."

"MMMM that's right. You were just a mission back then. You brought me flowers and I thought you were so cute and charming, so different from all the other men I knew." She giggles, "Your hair was a mess, and you were so shy. I had to push you to talk. It may seem silly to you, but I had so much fun on that date. You didn't know it. But I had orders to kill you if you tried to run. It didn't take long, I actually forgot you were a mission... until Casey joined us." They both laugh.

"Charles, by the time you flew that helicopter I was in love with you. I just didn't know it. I'm sorry I yelled at you and threatened you so much. I was terrified you might have gotten hurt. I didn't understand that either. Then I had to handle youBy the way I know you were worried about my name on the Tron poster. I crossed it out last time I was over."

"When you took up with that deli girl, I wanted to scratch her eyes out. It hurt so much. I handled that so badly. I acted like I was being supportive, but I couldn't stand the thought of you with anyone else. I kept getting in the way. I know I told you there was no chance for us, but we're trained to lie under pentothal. If anyone knew about my feelings, they would take me away from you. I was so confused, I didn't understand what I was feeling, and I couldn't get my emotions under control."