Whatever We Have To

Gotcha, just when you thought it was safe to read fan fic again. I've been waiting for this moment to pounce. Here it is, another Charles and Sarah. It's adult time.

If sexuality and strong language offend your sensibilities stop now,

and read A Heart Torn, or Inside Sarah Walker, this story is not for you.

Charles and Sarah

A Charah Tale

By Lord Rapier

Edited and guided by CliffM

Chapter 30:

Whatever We Have To

Chuck is sleeping soundly when Sarah comes back into the bedroom. She stands at the side of the bed and stares at him lovingly, thinking, my poor Master, I, wear him out, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Sarah, how did you get so lucky, after all those men who used and abused you, to find the one man who could be so patient and understanding. I lucked into someone looking out for me, helping me find what I need. Sarah slides into bed next to her man. He's sleeping so soundly, but he did give me permission. Sarah gently moves the cover off him exposing his manhood.

Leaning down, careful to not touch him with her body, she takes the tip of his cock in her mouth. Gently, softly licking, barely touching him. Chuck groans as his hips buck involuntarily. Sarah smiles with him still in her mouth. She releases him from her mouth and softly begins to lick him. Keeping her tongue soft she moves it all over his engorged organ. As her tongue touches the tender flesh holding his balls he shivers, still asleep. Sarah giggles quietly to herself. She slowly takes one of the sensitive orbs in her mouth. Rolling it around gently, getting it wet with her saliva. Chuck moans as he wakes up and touches her back lightly, "Thanks Baby that feels so good."

Sarah releases her prize, "I'm glad I'm making you happy, my love, is there anything special I can do for you?"

Chuck sighs, "You can kiss me and tell me that you love me."

Sarah moves up and kisses him passionately, "My Master, who I love desperately, you're too easy on me. You should make me work for my spanking."

Chuck raises his eyebrow and looks her in the eye, "Was that a request?"

Sarah is shy as she answers, "Would you please spank me while you're inside of me. It really makes me crazy?"

Chuck laughs, "I could swear you asked me if I want something special."

Sarah kisses him, and mischievously asks "You're right Sir. Would you like me to spank you while you're inside me?"

Chuck grabs her by the hair and gently brings her face close to his staring into her eyes. "You, my sassy little Goddess have just earned your spanking, but first you'll kiss every inch of my body. For every spot you miss you'll get one stroke."

Sarah puts a broad smile on her face, and giggles, "So you don't want me to kiss you at all then Master?"

Chuck pulls her in for a kiss before releasing her hair, "Maybe I should use the bamboo and spare my hand?"

Sarah bends her head and starts kissing, mumbling, "No need Sir, kissing now." Sarah takes her time and Chuck is feeling very loved as Sarah kisses each and every inch of his body, putting extra kisses in areas that she knows are sensitive. Chuck shivers as she kisses and uses her tongue on his nipples. Her tongue in his navel makes him tremble. She interrupts her progress to move up and kiss his mouth and whisper in his ear, "I love you Charles, you make my life a wonderful place to be."