1) First day

---✿---

"Boys! It's time to get up!" Woonhak's mother called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hmm.. Jaehyun, get off." The younger groaned while being squashed by his elder.

"No~" Jaehyun squeezed Woonhak tighter as he shook his head in the crick of his neck.

"Come on, it's our first day of high school," Woonhak whined.

"Can't we just stay here like this today or maybe for the next few days?" The elder whispered into his ear, causing Woonhak to shiver from his breath.

"Ok, that's enough, get off me." Woonhak said while shoving Jaehyun off of him.

"Nooo~" Jaehyun whined while he slouched on top of Woonhak's back as he was standing up.

"Oww- really? What, do you want me to throw you in the shower or something?" Woonhak asked in annoyance.

"Yes, please! But only if you join me." Jaehyun smiled as he gave Woonhak a kiss on the cheek to tease him.

"Jaehyun~" Woonhak complained before dropping the elder on the floor and wiping his cheek.

Once the boys finished getting ready they headed downstairs. They then went straight to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. There they found Woonhak's Mom making fried eggs and toast for them.

"Thanks, Mom." Woonhak said as he received his plate.

"Thanks, Mom." Jaehyun mocked while receiving his plate as well.

Jaehyun is over at Woonhak's house almost every day. He's gotten very comfortable with Woonhak's family, especially his mom. Jaehyun doesn't have the best home life which is why he's always leaching off of Woonhak. Woonhak is his support system, his family, and maybe even more in his eyes.

"No problem boys, just hurry up you're going to be late." Woonhak's mother nagged.

"Aye aye, captain." Jaehyun joked, making the rest of them lightly giggle and shake their heads as they continued to scarf down their food.

Once they were done the boys ran to the bus stop. They ended up completely missing it and had to catch the next one, which set them back even more.

After that, they finally made it to their homeroom about 10 minutes late. As they entered they realized there were only two spots left on the completely opposite sides of the room.

"Awe, We don't get to sit next to each other?" Jaehyun whispered.

"We'll sit next to each other tomorrow." Woonhak reassured him before they separated.

"Ok, that looks like everyone. So, I'm going to quickly take attendance while writing down the seating plan. I would also like for everyone to continue sitting in the seats you're in right now since it will help me remember your names and faces better." The teacher announced before taking attendance.

Jaehyun and Woonhak immediately looked at each other from across the room with disappointed faces. 'aw, we don't get to sit next to each other?' they both thought to themselves almost telepathically.