18) A date?!

---✿---

The next day Woonhak wasn't sure about how he and Jaehyun were going to pull this off. Hiding a whole relationship from your friend and roommate is not necessarily a walk in the park. And he also couldn't help but feel bad for keeping secrets from one of his closest friends, someone who he admired, cherished and respected. He almost felt like this could be a betrayal, but is it really that deep? The younger just simply has a different opinion about how his relationship should go with Jaehyun and he just doesn't want to fight with his friend over it. So could that be classified as a betrayal?

Woonhak was sitting in class, completely ignoring his lecture and thinking about his dilemma, the word relationship kept getting tossed around in his brain. What was his relationship with Jaehyun? Were they still just friends? No, friends don't kiss each other and confess their feelings for one another. Were they dating? Well no, they hadn't really officialized anything yet.

Needless to say, Woonhak had a lot on his mind and definitely was disengaged for the rest of class as he stared off into space. But a small buzz noise that came from his phone quickly snapped him out of his own hectic thoughts and he immediately picked up his phone.

(Unknown number)

Hey

The simple and suspicious text message confused Woonhak especially since it was coming from an unknown number. Woonhak already had the numbers of everyone that he knows and if not then he at least has their socials. So he didn't really have any idea of who this mysterious person could be until he got another text not long after.

It's Jaehyun btw

Myung Jaehyun?

Do you know any other Jaehyun?

No...

But when did you get a new number?

I got it not long after I left Korea because my mom smashed my phone after one of our fights 😭

Oh is that why you never responded to me?

Well initially I didn't respond to you because I was scared of what you were going to say but it was also kind of because of that too

What about social media?

I deleted all my social media other than tiktok

Wow you really wanted to cut me off huh?

I'm sorry I'm a changed man now I promise!!

You better be cuz if you think you're leaving me now then you're funny

Good thing I'm a very serious person 😌