20) Interrupted

---✿---

For the next few days, everything went according to plan for Woonhak and Jaehyun. They managed to successfully sneak around without Leehan even suspecting a thing. But of course, they did have some help from Taesan offering to distract Leehan or take him out somewhere to give the boys some time alone which was nice.

But honestly, the boys didn't find themselves doing very much when they were together. I mean understandably so, when you spend every single minute of every single day with someone for the majority of your life and then all of a sudden they're gone for 4 years, you might want to catch up on some lost time. But for them, they were catching up on each other's presents. Most of the time when they were sneaking around, they would just cuddle in Jaehyun's room and watch a movie, play video games or talk for hours, just like they would have done if they were back at Woonhak's house 4 years ago.

So of course that was exactly what they were doing right now, cuddling in Jaehyun's bed while the elder's head was peacefully rested on Woonhak's chest. That is until something caught Woonhak's attention as he was scrolling through his phone. "Hey, what is this?" He immediately turned his phone to Jaehyun to show him the following request he had just gotten from the elder on Instagram.

"Oh yeah, I decided to get Instagram again, you should look at my first post," Jaehyun confirmed as he nuzzled his head back into the youngest chest.

"Your post?" Woonhak questioned to himself before he went into Jaehyun's profile

He instantly went to look at the first post and he saw that it was a picture of Jaehyun that the elder had asked him to take, during their date a few days ago.

The picture was adorable and Woonhak couldn't help but smile at Jaehyun's cuteness. He then realized there were more photos within that post so he flipped through them and saw many pretty scenery pictures that Jaehyun had taken but when he reached the last photo he was greeted with none other than... himself?

"Hey, when did you take this?" Woonhak gasped as he sat up in bed and showed the elder his phone

"Umm... The bookstore?" Jaehyun answered cluelessly with a small pout from their cuddle session being disturbed.

"Ok, but why did you post it? What if Leehan sees this?" Woonhak scolded the elder.

"Why would Leehan want to follow me? Doesn't he hate me?" Jaehyun tried defending himself against the younger but of course, it didn't work.

"Exactly! he's going to secretly stalk your page to get info on you or something and then Bam! He knows." Woonhak explained dramatically.

"I doubt it." Jaehyun shook his head in disagreement while pushing the younger to lay back down with him in hopes that they could go back to their peaceful moment.

But Woonhak had other plans as he scrunched his brow while reaching for the elder's phone. "Give me your phone, I'm going to delete it."

"What? No~" Jaehyun whined as he grabbed his phone and extended his arm as far as it could possibly go.

"Give me your phone." Woonhak cried as he lunged for the elder's phone but missed.

"No!" Jaehyun protested as he turned over.

The two boys then began to wrestle in Jaehyun's small bed, tossing and turning on top of each other until one was finally victorious. Jaehyun somehow ended up being the winner, with some cheating of course, but in the end, he was the one sitting on top of Woonhak like a champion and tickling the younger.

Woonhak could barely speak through his aggressive laughter. "Ah- Jaehyun no tickling- I can't breathe!"

The elder stopped tickling and sat up with a cocky look. "Well maybe you shouldn't try to take my phone and then I won't tickle you."

As they both were catching their breaths they quickly noticed their position. Jaehyun was straddling the younger right on top of his crotch area, causing them to get a little shy. They both kind of just look at each other, not really sure of what to do next. Their hearts were beating so fast and the rubbing of their little friends downstairs made them blush. The room was so quiet and tension began to thicken with each breath and hungry stare.

"Jaehyun..." Woonhak suddenly spoke and sat up with Jaehyun still in his lap. "Can... I... Kiss you?" He whispered hesitantly while placing his hands on the elder's waist.

"Yes please," Jaehyun smirked as he wrapped his arms around Woonhak's shoulders and slowly brought his face closer to the latter's.

But of course just before they could kiss they got interrupted by the sounds of keys rattling and the door unlocking. They both froze for a moment and looked at each other with fear in their eyes until Woonhak instinctively threw the elder off of him without much concern for his safety.

"I'm home!" Sungho called out and by the time he looked over, the two boys were already sitting up next to each other on the bed like two guilty kids who just got caught doing something bad. So Sungho gave Jaehyun and Woonhak a suspicious glare before questioning them."Did I interrupt something?"

"No!" They said in unison which only made it sound defensive and not convincing at all.

"Yeah right." Sungho scoffed. Were you guys at least being safe, cuz I have a box of condoms if you need it-"

"Sungho! That's enough, thank you." Jaehyun cut the elder off before he could continue.

Woonhak then started giggling out of awkwardness which obviously made the two other boys laugh along. Although it was awkward that Sungho was talking to them about safety, Woonhak was still relieved that there was at least one safe space where he and Jaehyun could be comfortable and free together even if they did get interrupted a lot.

---✿---

ac: huh I love my boys so much they need to get together officially already. 🙏😔 (I say that as if I'm not literally the author 🤭)