21) Look

---✿---

"I'm home!" Sungho called out loudly, as if their dorm wasn't just one open space, after aggressively swinging the door open and slamming it shut behind him.

"Ok!" Jaehyun yelled back in annoyance. He had been studying all afternoon for his upcoming test and Jaehyun is definitely not in the mood for his loud roomie right now.

"Oh sorry, are you still studying?" Sungho apologized and questioned which just earned an irritated nod from the younger. "Dam, this class is really kicking your ass, huh?"

"Tell me about it." Jaehyun sighed as he rubbed his temples to ease his overworked brain. He then looked down at the time on his phone and it was already almost 10:00 pm which meant he had already been studying for over six painstakingly long hours.

"Well, let me know if I can help in any way." Sungho patted Jaehyun on the shoulder before leaving him alone and going to play some video games on the tv.

"Yeah, sure," Jaehyun answered but it didn't take him long to pack it up for the night. He figured it would be fine considering he did still have tomorrow to study after all.

The tired boy then practically faceplanted onto his bed and laid there like a dead starfish. Jaehyun's eyes then slowly began to shut, but the moment of peace he had been waiting all day for was quickly interrupted by a small ping of his phone.

He then lazily reached his arm to grab the annoying device from his desk that was right beside his bed while still maintaining his floppy-like position. As he checked it his half-open eyes immediately widened and a cheeky smile grew on his face as if he had totally forgotten all about his tiredness.

(Woon♡)

Did you finish with your studying?

Yes finally 😭

Good so you can come over now

Come over?
As in your room?

Yeah
Leehan is going to the club with Taesan and he's probably going to spend the night with him sooo

Sooo what?

Sooo I'm saying we're going to be completely alone
As in no interruptions

Oh shit ok give me 10 minutes!!

Uhh ok then 😅

And with that, Jaehyun hopped out of bed as if he wasn't practically dying 2 seconds ago and rushed over to the bathroom. He took the quickest shower of his life, like it depended on it and he quickly picked out some of his nicer pyjamas. Jaehyun wasn't totally sure what would happen in their few hours of complete alone time but he knew it was better to be prepared than not.

Once he was finally ready, he eagerly rushed over to the door which caught the attention of his roommate. "Where are you going?" He asked curiously from their couch.

"To see my man," Jaehyun answered in a proud and matter-of-fact tone as he opened their door.

"Ohhh ok, just make sure you use protection." Sungho teased the younger with a devilish smirk.

"Shut the hell up~" Jaehyun said back in a sing-songy voice as he shut the door behind him.

Jaehyun then practically began skipping down the hallway even though his destination was only a few steps away from his own room. Once he reached Woonhak's door he got super excited as if the door was the boy himself and he eagerly knocked on it and waited.