◉3

◉leah

"so, i should wear the striped halter top with the white shorts and a black cardigan?" i sit on my bed, talking to abby through the phone.

"yes! you'll look really cute and jack will love it." she sang.

i rolled my eyes, "im not there to impress jack. i don't even think i like him. i just like flirting with him." i grabbed my clothes from my closet and set them on my bed.

"well, who do you like?"

"justin bieber." i said in monotone, causing abby to laugh.

"i got to go, we'll talk later. love you."

"love you too." i hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

i dropped my towel, revealing my matching black strapless bra and underwear.

i turned on some music before quickly putting my clothes on.

i danced all the way to my bathroom, singing as i did my eyebrows, mascara and eyeliner.

i concealed my problem areas, then took the towel off of my head.

my hair was a little damp, so i blow-dried my hair before straightening it and tieing it up into a ponytail.

seems useless to do all of that just for a ponytail, but abby says it's cuter or something.

beep beep.

that was probably cameron. he always picks me up a little early.

i turned of my music, put on my white converse, grabbed my phone and bag and rushed out of my room.