◉23

◉cameron

"lea', what the fuck is taking so long?" i say through the bathroom door.

we go through this everytime we go somewhere.

"chill, i don't know what to wear anymore." she whines.

i roll my eyes, plopping on her bed as she opens the door.

she walks out in her matching pink lace bra and panties.

it takes every ounce of me to not gaze and to remember that it's leah, which would be weird.

"since when do you wear pink?" i laugh.

"its peach, what're you, colorblind?" she scoffs, walking in her closet.

"come help me find something."

"why should i?" i scroll on twitter.

"okay, i guess ill just take my sweet ass fucking time, you impatient dick." she swears.

i hop up, walking in her closet to see her with her hands on her hips, frowning at her clothes.

"thats hot." i point at an olive tank dress with buttons at the top.

she shakes her head, making me point at a baby pink dress that looked like a shirt, "that?"

she takes it off the hanger, quickly throwing it over her head.

she races past me and into the bathroom, fixing herself in the mirror.

"good taste."

"actually, it looks too short. your ass is kinda just out there."

"aww, is it bothering you?" she teases me in a baby voice.

i roll my eyes, walking into her bathroom.

i watch her search through her drawer messily.

"actually, you don't phase me." i smirk.

she backs up into me, placing her ass on my crotch.

"this doesn't phase you? at all?" she slowly smiles, purposely grinding on my dick.

i bite my lip, shaking my head vigorously, "nope." i lie.

"not a bit?" she whispers in my ear, slowly kissing my neck.

"im... very resistant t-" she starts to rub me through my jeans, "holy fuck, leah." my eyes grow just as fast as my boner does.

she stops, "poor cam, he's about to jizz his jeans." she giggles, pulling out a ponytail holder.

she quickly puts half of her hair in a high ponytail before doing whatever to her face.

i can't believe she did that. i mean yeah she teases me alot but she just leveled up in that game.

"are you ready now?" i watch her slip her feet into her white slip-ons.

"are you annoying? and horny?" she mocks me and grabs her phone, racing down the stairs.

"is that a no?" i smirk, following her as she scoffs loudly.

"don't lie, you know i gave you a boner, i felt it, unfortunately."

"the fuck you mean 'unfortunately'? you touched my dick on your own." we get in the car.

"i wouldn't have had to if you would have admitted my allure affects you hard. pun intended." she laughs.

"you're laughing now but just wait, ill get you back."

"if it's tickling, ill fight you, i swear it." she deadpans.

"far from tickling, near what you did." i smirk as she groans.

****

I NEVER REALIZED HOW SHORT MY UPDATES ARE LIKE YO WHY AIN'T YALL SAY NOTHIN?!

THEY'RE ALL SHORT FOR ALL STORIES SO I'M WORKIN ON LONGER ONES THAT I WAS INTENTIONALLY SPLITTING UP BUT IMMA SPLIT EM UP INTO LARGER PORTIONS SO STAy TUNED XOXO.