◉18

◉leah

1 week down, 5 more to go...

"cameron! come help me!" i whine on the couch.

he went to go get food, but i need help with my history homework.

fucking hate this class more than everything else.

"what do you want, crybaby?" i hear him laugh.

"history is being a bigger pain in my ass than you are. i need your help."

he comes into the living room with popcorn, "why should i help you?"

"because i can: A. beat the shit out of you, B. breakup with up you so you'll lose, or C. not help you with your hoebag." i smile.

he rolls his eyes, placing the bowl on the coffee table while plopping next to me.

"you're a bitch, you know?"

"no im bitchy. learn the difference between the two."

"what the fuck do you need help with?"

i hand him my book, "i need the last 2 questions. do them for me and ill help you with stacy." i grab a handful of popcorn, shoving it in my mouth.

"fine. meanwhile, find a movie."

i grab the remote, flipping through movies to watch.

"i thought you never had homework to do?"

"i dont, but mr. murphy was being an extra dickbag today."

"dickbag? you're insanely weird." he laughs.

"ooh, how about oculus? it's not new but i heard it's good."

he nods, still focused on writing. i get up, "im gonna shower."

"aye, when you're done, bring my phone charger."

"yeah whatever." i run upstairs, almost falling as usual.

i grab a white sports bra, white boyshorts, and gray joggers before going in the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

i turn on some music, singing as i run the shower and strip.

"last thing i remember was our beautiful bodies grindin' off in that club. drunk in loooove, we be all night." i start dancing to the beat as i wash my hair.

i finally finish my long shower, wrapping a towel around my hair before i dry off my body.

"knock, knock." i hear cameron say as he bangs on the door.

"there's a huge difference between," i knock on the door, "and," i bang on the door.

"just go with the joke, lea'."

i sigh, putting on my clothes, "who's there? besides a dumbass who obviously doesn't know how to knock." i scoff.

"the interrupting cow."

i scrunch up my face, "the interrupting co-"

"moooo!" he opens the door.

"you're very lucky that i already have on clothes." i glare at him through the mirror, combing my hair into a bun.

"barely. your whole torso is exposed lea'." he pokes at my exposed stomach, making me flinch and hit his hand.

"dude, what'd i say about that? you know im ticklish as hell." i unplug my phone, walking past him.

"thats why i did it, duh. ready to watch this movie?"

"i guess. i mean it's not that scary but i definitely won't be able to sleep." i walk down the stairs.

"you're such a punk. what's for dinner?"

"nothing. punks don't cook for other people." i tease him, sticking my tongue out at him as i walk to the kitchen.

"haha, very funny. no forreal, what are we eating?"

"forreal, you're starving. i don't know what you gon' eat, but im making burgers and cheese fries."

i preheat the oven before taking out some frozen fries and beef patties.

"if you want some, then you make them. for both of us." i give a cheeky smile.

"fine, as long as i don't starve." he brushes past me, getting out a cookie sheet.

****

this chapter was honestly too long but it's my favorite.

like i love cam and leah alot even tho they're.. whatever you get it. xoxo.