◉25

leah

"you're doing it!" he pouts.

"doing what?" i press up against him.

"with all this teasing, im gonna get you back, you know that right?" he whispers in my ear.

"ooh, im so anxious." i joke, rolling my eyes.

i sip from my cup before going upstairs with cameron trailing behind.

"wooo, get some, cam!" i hear trevor and the rest of his guy friends cheer.

i keep walking upstairs, flipping them off without looking back.

"cameron, your friends suck dick." i enter an empty room with a bed.

"why are we in here? are we about t-"

"oh fuck, no! i just don't wanna be out there. go spit game at stacy." i shoo, sitting on the bed.

"i saw her grinding with someone else. ill just stay in here with you."

"still don't know why the fuck she sparks your interest. like why don't you like hailey or beth?"

"hailey is into brandon and beth hooks up with trevor. and lindsay is johnson's girl."

"okaaay, then someone else who isn't prone to havi-. someone better than her." i sip out of my cup.

"like who, you?" he furrows his eyebrows, laughing.

"thats not funny. i actually am better than her. but i don't really want you to like me like that, although it's inevitable."

i joke flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"why, is it your "allure" again?" he quotes with his fingers.

i nod as he starts to snicker, making me frown, "what's funny?"

"if you're so dreamy, why do you only have 1 guy chasing you?"

i punch his shoulder, "actually, ive turned down many opportunities because im not interested in a relationship right now, you dick."

"why were you single for so long though?"

i sigh, "all the cute guys are jerks, all the ones who have liked me are only after fucking."

"because almost every girl is willing to fuck." he laughs lightly.

"not me."

"you fucking liar, you love nothing but dick."

"ive only enjoyed and experienced one dick, actually. whereas you have fucked bitches that have no walls." i laugh.

"thats because they obviously know what they're doing when they fuck."

"we're changing the topic to something else now, going back to why you like stacy."

"i wouldn't say i like her, i just really wanna smash."

"honestly, revolting." i shake my head, laying on the bed.

"hey how long have we been dating?" i ask.

"2 weeks on tuesday."

i groan, making cameron laugh.

"its okay, lea', we're getting through pretty well." he rubs my bare thigh.

"oh, i remembered. you need to work on how and when you kiss me."

"um, my kisses are fuckin great actu-"

"i mean, like they feel staged. and that means they look staged. we have to figure out how to make it real without me throwing up." i make a disgusted face.

"so you're saying you wanna practice?"

"i don't wanna but we need to."

he nods, "k, gimme a scenario." he sits up.

i sit up, crossing my legs, "k, you walk towards your girlfriend in the hallway and kiss her like.."

he pecks my lips, "hallway kisses should be quick, i don't wanna gross people out the way they do to me."

i groan and roll my eyes, "the purpose of this is avoiding a peck and evolving into a real kiss. try again."

he sighs, pulling my face towards his to kiss me for longer than a millisecond.

he pulls away, "you don't think this is strange for us?"

"a. there are stranger things than kissing you, b. it's part of the bet that you took, c. it doesn't mean anything so no."

he nods, looking at his phone, "hey its getting late, you wanna go?"

i nod as he pulls me up off the bed with him.