◉14

cameron

the door slams behind them, causing the guys to whoop.

"ay cam you jealous?" trevor laughs.

"no. i mean like she's probably great but im not interested in screwing."

"sounds like you are. dtf!" brandon chants.

i throw a pillow at him, "shut up man." i laugh.

"you guys are literally gross." abby rolls her eyes, getting up and going into the kitchen.

"you do realize nash is exactly like us, right? but you still flirt with him?" i laugh.

"actually, nash is smart, cute and sweet, no matter how dirty he can be."

"dtf! dtf!" we chant, making her scream to get us to stop.

the room then falls silent, the only noises being the pounding on the bathroom door and leah's faint cursing.

"they're really going at it, huh?" nash asks, laughing a little.

"thats them. even if this their 3rd time." brandon says, scrolling on his phone.

"woah, 3rd? i thought it was 2nd?" i say, really confused.

"there was when she lost it to him, hailey's party last month, oh and nash's party the week after, so 4th." trevor grins, going back on his phone.

finally, they both come out with their hair messy and hickies present on their necks.

"satisfied?" i mock, making leah flip me off.

"well, that was pretty much it, so you guys can leave if you want." trevor suggests.

"bye guys." i say, getting off the couch.

"have fun starting your relationship together." brandon laughs.

"have fun having no one except your right hand." leah mocks him.

"id rather have my hand than no sex with anyone other than cameron so jokes on you."

"actually, just like you, i have a hand as well, and it says fuck you." she flips him off, walking to the door.

"good luck with that." trevor laughs as i walk behind leah.

"honestly, trevor id shut the fuck up if i were you unless y-"

"leah, just open the fucking door so we can leave instead of showing the balls you have." i roll my eyes.

"yeah tame that tiger." nash chuckles.

"i swear, im gonna commit 3 different murders in the next 2 months." she opens the door.