◉12

◉leah

"so cameron will be staying with us for 2 months." my mom smiles.

"you mean he'll be staying with me since im the only one here?"

"well, i only have 2 more business trips, and then ill be here most of the time."

"thanks for letting me stay here." cameron thanks my mom as i roll my eyes.

"i guess you'll be cleaning out your own room, bud." i fake a smile before into the kitchen.

"oh, i have to call the exterminator to come get rid of the spiders in there, so cam, you'll have to stay in leah's room."

"thanks mom, i totally want cameron to stay in my room rather than sleep with spiders." i say, sarcastically as i look for candy.

"at least spider bites aren't nearly as painful as yours." he glares at me, opening the fridge.

i kick his butt, "hey, be nice, you 2. im working late tonight and i have to leave in a few. don't order pizza tonight, im tired of seeing pizza boxes, order chinese. or go out with your friends." my mom dials the extermination company.

"we're going to trevor's house tonight anyway."

"what time?"

"maybe 5." cameron interjects, closing the refrigerator.

"but it's monday." my mom scrunches up her face.

"exactly." i purse my lips before randomly kicking cameron.

"what the fuck?" he mouths, making me laugh.

i walk out of the kitchen, going from the wood floor to the carpet as cameron tackles me to the ground.

"CAMERON!" i scream as he starts tickling me.

my mom walks into her room, closing the door as she's still on the phone.

"i hate you. stop." i struggle to get out as i giggle uncontrollably.

"you have to say my name." he smiles devishly.

"cameron." he shakes his head, still tickling me.

"shit head. fuckboy. dumbass."

he rolls his eyes, "call me daddy."

my eyes grow wide, "no!"

he tickles my ribcage more vigorous, making me shout daddy to get him to stop.

he gets up, pulling me up with him, "go get dressed so we can go, it's already 4."

i roll my eyes, as i try to catch my breath, "don't ever do that again."

"don't ever kick me again." he laughs.

****

next update will most definitely be alot sooner bc im nice af.