◉33+

◉cameron

3 weeks down, 3 more to go...

i glance over my shoulder at a sluggish leah, sitting with the volleyball team at a lunch table outside.

the football team stole our table so we decided to sit outside as well, close to leah and them.

she looks so miserable as stacy talks everyone's ear off.

i laugh a little when i see her roll her eyes.

"so, is she coming to the big game?" nash asks, grabbing my attention.

i nod my head, drinking from my water bottle.

"god, have you guys fucked yet? that's honestly all i care about." trevor deadpans.

"..wel-" i start.

"holy shit cam, no way!" brandon whispers.

"yeah brandon, no way, as in no, we didn't." i narrow my eyes at him, giving a sarcastic smile before frowning.

"wait, so what did you do?"

"last night was..well i...shit, we were pretty close to it, but we didnt." i spill.

"details." trevor demands, riling the other boys up.

"i started teasing her and talking dirty to her, and she got sooo wet, like literally drenched."

they cheer quietly, making sure to not make a scene.

"no, guys, all we've done is makeout, which was weird enough."

"woah, back u-"

"you guys made out?! when?" trevor cuts aaron off.

"last night. it kinda just happened. crazy part is it felt great. i mean, i did it on purpose, but i didn't expect it to feel how it felt."

"that's what happens when you build sexy tension." trevor smirks.

"dude, it's sexual tension." nash laughs.

"point is, you guys are bound to fuck at some point."

"jeez, shut up about the sex already!" johnson snaps, rubbing his head as he adjusts his shades.

"woah, the fuck is up your ass today?" i hear nash ask.

"i have a major hangover from last night, since you guys decided to get me drunk again." i hear him punch trevor's shoulder and he laughs.

im busy staring at leah, as she laughs at something.

"god, she's amazing." i mumble.

"yo, cameron when are you gonna tell her about how yo-" trevor starts.

"if it's about what i think it is, never and you guys better not say anything either." i warn, still focusing on leah.

she's wearing a tight cropped dark yellow tank top and tight white shorts.

her hair is in a low ponytail and she has shades hooked on her shirt.

"aye bet you don't have the balls to finger her." brandon laughs.

"bet?" i raise my eyebrows.

"yeah, i dare you to do it, right now." trevor grins.

i nod, "time to be proved wrong."

i get up, throwing away my lunch before heading over to leah's table.

her eyes land on me, "uh hey, what are you doi-"