◉4

◉leah

"this movie stinks, it's so cliché." jack whispered in my ear, grabbing a handful of my popcorn.

i rolled my eyes, handing him the whole bucket before nibbling on a twizzler.

i hate twizzlers, but ally practically forced me to buy them, for they are a "turn on snack" and would help me tease jack.

both ally and abby are obsessed with the idea of me and jack being together.

i don't know if i actually like him though, i just love flirting and teasing him. it's hilarious.

i watched as he focused on simultaneously watching the "cliché" movie and eating popcorn.

i stared at his unbreakable gaze toward the screen, twisting the red piece of licorice in my mouth.

he looked at me, instantly noticing the fact that i was eating twizzlers, causing him to laugh, "don't you hate twizzlers? and licorice in general?"

"yeah, but they're fun to eat." i lied. i mean, they were fun to eat, but that was definitely not the reason i had a twizzler in my mouth tonight.

kissing noises erupted from behind us once again, causing me to whip around in my seat.

"can you stop sucking face for like 1 minute? let each other breathe, let us enjoy the movie, and find a bathroom stall to go makeout, horndogs."

cameron rolled his eyes, gluing his eyes to the screen as i glared at his stupid date, stacy.

why did he even invite her? she's gross. this was supposed to be a squad event, not squad plus girl we talk about everyday.

i turned back around to finish the movie. i went back to staring at jack, "you're cute when you're focused."

"you're cute all the time." he smiled, eyes still on the screen.

i quietly laughed, going back to the movie. i then felt a warm sensation on my thigh.

i looked down to see his warm hand on my upper thigh.

i rolled my eyes, "jack, why are you always touching my thighs?"

"they're soft and you love it." he whispered, "i forgot to tell you how great you look."

i smiled, taking his soda out of the cup holder and putting it on the one on my left.

i lifted the arm rest thing, allowing me to get closer to jack.

he put his arm around my waist and laid his head on top of mine, which was in the crook of his neck.