◉29

◉cameron

"aye congrats on making it for almost 3 weeks, cam." nash nudges my shoulder, handing me a beer as we stand in the kitchen.

"yeah, im surprised you haven't been killed yet. makes me wonder if you've substituted arguing for fuc-"

"trevor, shut up." i roll my eyes and laugh.

"why don't you just date her forreal?" brandon suggests, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"why would i want to? i want stacy."

"yeah but not to date. leah is good for you." nash chuckles.

"but she hates me." i shrug.

"because you're an ass." out of nowhere, leah comes into the kitchen.

"what do you want, leah? only guys can be in the kitchen." trevor says.

"relax, i came to refill my cup. what's up your ass, trevor? is someone sexually frustrated and deprived?" she says in a baby voice, making us laugh.

"maybe, wanna help me out?" he smirks as she punches his arm.

she grabs a smirnoff bottle before leaving to go back to wherever she was.

as soon as she leaves, i whisper, "hey where's gilinsky?"

"most likely getting head or something. apparently, he's feelin' stacy now." brandon rolls his eyes.

"of course he is, jealous motherf-" i start.

"woah, okay we get it! no need for fucking f-bombs." nash laughs.

"guys, come outside so we won't be bored!" beth shouts from the patio.

we all follow her voice to the backyard, seeing the girls just sit around on their phones.

"no wonder you're bored, you're acting dull." brandon laughs.

"fuck off, twitter is so lit right now." lindsay says.

"anyway, we ironically wanna play truth or dare." leah rolls her eyes, making trevor smirk.

"but can we go inside? it's all dark and scary out here. there's bugs." abby cringes.

"i just got a text saying the soccer team is coming. and the volleyball team." brandon smirks, bumping trevor's fist.

"great, more people." leah says apathetically.

we all find a spot to sit in the living room before starting the game.

of course, i sit with leah, who sits next to abby and nash, then jj and lindsay on the other couch with trevor and beth.

brandon and hailey and ally and aaron sit on the carpet.

"okay, nash, truth or dare?" hailey says.

"truth."

"since ally and abby are twins, which do you prefer most?"

i laugh, already knowing that he likes abby more but thinks ally has nice boobs.

"abby."

"then why don't you date already? im sick of your whole flirtationship, my relationship should not be better than yours or anyone's." leah rants, making us laugh.

"technically, we're together, but we're not labeling our status because we're not sure how it will work out." nash says, making leah get all happy for them.

"moving on, lindsay, truth or dare?"

"truth."

"is it true that you haven't ever given head to anyone?"