◉20

◉leah

the oven starts to beep and cameron races to the kitchen.

shit, i never texted jack back. i take out my phone:

to jack♡♡: 💋👅.

just as i send it, my phone is snatched from my hand, "who ya textin'?"

"jack, nosey ass." i fold my arms.

"oooh, sexting are we?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

i try to stifle my laughter, getting up to fix my food.

"wow. no 'gimme my phone cam'. no threats." he mocks.

"go through it if you want, boyfriend. im starting to no longer care."

"im finding it hard to believe that lie. why are you sexting him?" he hands me my phone with a huge grin on his face.

"im not. even if i was, it's the closest thing to fucking him." i roll my eyes, shoving my phone in my pocket.

"you know you're fucked up right?" he laughs.

"explain, dickbag."

"you use jack for sex and you don't even like him."

"because jack gives me great sex! he's the only person ive ever been with and im okay with that."

"don't you realize your not the only girl he's been with?"

"...yeah...of course i do." i hesitantly say, piling ranch next to my cheese fries.

"but lately he's only been with me. he knows that we would never hook up again if he was with other girls."

i carry my plate to the living room, sitting on the couch.

"soon, that's gonna change. he's not gonna just only watch porn for 2 months just to wait for you, lea'." he says from the kitchen.

"okay, now you're pissing me off. i was in a great mood, great mindset before you made me realize..." i pause.

i shouldn't let him know how i feel about jack. im attached to him and not willing to let go.

im also not willing to admit it. ill just become sad about him hooking up with other girls.

"realize what?" he comes out of the kitchen with his plate.

"im not saying. you'll just make me angrier."

"you realize that you have feelings for jack, i knew it."

"i hate you. i don't like jack. jack is just a hot boy that i fuck from time to time with no strings attached. im very content with that so drop it, now."

"prove that you don't like jack." he raises his eyebrows.

"jack doesn't give me butterflies when i see him. not the special kind, just the normal ones you get from a hot guy." i set my plate on the coffee table.

"you never see us on dates or at parties together. we don't hangout separately from the crew, unless we hookup. if i really liked jack, i wouldn't be doing this bet."

"still don't believe you."

"i could just give you a nurple till you do."

"im kidding, i believe you." he laughs.

****

sorry for forgetting, at first there weren't enough votes for all 3 baby fics. if you vote today, ill for sure post ch. 21.