◉35+

◉leah

fuck him. just as i thought i didn't really hate him, he turns around and proves me wrong.

just as i thought i was fine with fucking him, i definitely don't want to anymore.

i can't wait til this bet is over because fuck cameron, fuck trevor, fuck jack, fuck stacy, fuck all of them.

"fuck!" i yell in the shower, before letting tears fall down my cheeks.

i may seem like a tough bitch, and i shouldn't be phased by the bullshit lies he was saying.

but i never knew he could be so cruel. maybe this is how he feels when i go off on him.

the feeling fucking sucks. and it hurts.

i damn sure don't wanna forgive him so quickly, especially since he was being a bitch.

but i know how i get, so it's hypocritical of me to blame him for being bitchy.

after all, this argument doesn't come close to even the score of all the petty shit ive gotten heated about with him.

i wipe my face before shutting the water off, wrapping a towel around my body and tucking it so it won't fall.

i face palm once i notice i forgot to get clothes.

i open my bathroom door, walking over to my dresser as i see cameron in my peripheral.

i roll my eyes, grabbing a black thrasher t-shirt and black panties.

i slip them on under my towel, noticing his eyes on me.

"i think a picture would last longer." i hold my towel, walking back to the bathroom.

"i don't wanna fight, i didn't mean what i said. i didn't mean to get heated over something so small. sexual deprivation is really getting to me."

i stifle a laugh. such a weirdo.

i walk back out, "im hurt by what you said to me." i cross my arms over my chest, walking towards him.

his toned chest glistens with small beads of water.

"leah, im deeply sorry." i hear him say, but i brush it off, focused on how he good he looks.

i bite my lip and nod, "i know. i know that you care too much to mean what you said."

"why are you focused on my chest?" he chuckles lightly.

i hook my hand on the towel hanging around his waist, pulling him close.

i look up at him and grin, "you look really good right now."

"you look better." he smirks.

"of course i do, that's why you kept looking at me." i mumble.

"so.. what now?" he bites his lip.

i pull his neck down and kiss him slowly, as his hand pulls my waist close to him.

he slips his tongue in my mouth, massaging mine with his.

my hands run through his hair as his hands tightly grip my hips.

he turns us around, propping me up on his dresser.

i grin like a fool, grabbing his chin to feel his soft lips on my swollen ones.

i begin kissing him deeper and sloppier.

the speed of our actions makes him become super freaky.

he reaches under my towel, snatching my panties off and throwing them.