◉13

◉leah

i take out a teal tie dye bra and underwear set and a black t-shirt dress before going back into my bathroom.

i drop my towel, putting on my clothes while jamming to drake.

"i know when that hotl-" i gasp as i see cameron standing there, looking at me with confusion.

"what are you doing?" he laughs, walking in my bathroom, not even paying attention to the fact that im half naked.

"i was trying to get dressed."

"no, you were dancing like a weirdo." he fixes his hair in the mirror.

"cameron, im in my underwear, can you leave?"

"im not looking at you."

"not yet. now go." i push him out of my bathroom before slamming the door.

i roll my eyes and finish getting ready. i blow-dry and straighten my hair before putting on mascara and concealer.

i spritz perfume on my body before opening the door to see cameron all up on my bed.

"dude, what the hell are you doing?"

"relaxing. and waiting for your ass to hurry up."

"well my ass is ready to go and ready to punt you in the dick if you don't get the fuck off my bed." i deadpan, putting on my sneakers.

"you are very violent." he gets off my bed, staring at his phone.

"you're always on your phone, who are you texting?"

"nobody."

"liar." i roll my eyes, dragging him down the stairs.

"ok so, you have the girls on your side for surveillance and cam has us." trevor says.

"and you guys have to hang all the time. if you aren't hanging with each other, you're hanging with one or some of your "team"." brandon smiles.

"no sex. unless it's with each other." brandon laughs.

"yeah, unless you guys decide t-"

"trevor, don't finish." i warn.

he laughs, "alright. but now is the time to get one last quickie with gilinsky."

i glare at him, "asshole."

i look at jack, who's already looking at me, "do you.. wan-" he starts, then i pull him upstairs and into the bathroom.

****

ooh shit, bouta get steamayy lmao. comment whether or not you want cameron's pov or smut bc idk which to choose lmao.