◉24

◉leah

as soon as we get to the party, i search for ally or abby.

i don't wanna be near cameron or the guys.

trevor could randomly pull something and make us have sex upstairs as a dare.

trust me, he fucking would. that reminds me of what happened before we left.

honestly, it was the funniest thing that ive ever done to him.

but i know he's gonna come at me with something so much worse.

i don't really know what, but i know cameron way too well to know it'll be bad.

for me, at least. fucking hate him for it and he hasn't done anything yet.

he makes me cringe, ugh.

i spot ally and the crew, pushing my way through the crowd to catch them.

guess avoiding trevor is outta the question.

i feel cameron grab my hand so he wouldn't lose me through the crowd.

how grossly adorable. ugh.

we finally get through, just as trevor spots us.

"aye, it's our favorite couple!" he shouts, turning heads towards our way.

people start to cheer and holler in our direction, causing me to stop.

i feel cameron move next to me, bending down to kiss my cheek as he throws his arm around me.

i fake a smile, continuing to walk towards ally.

as soon as i get to them, i punch trevor in the shoulder.

i also decide to slap ally's shoulder, for lying about stacy's whereabouts, since she's here.

they don't question it, instead they all laugh, knowing i never explain my actions.

"where's hailey and abby?"

"making sure the dj has a bomb playlist." ally laughs.

i nod, accidentally gripping the mutual stare from jack.

at this moment, im willing to take someone's hand and slap my face with it for numerous reasons:

a. gilinsky looks reaaally good right now
b. im sexually frustrated + randomly horny
c. i can't have him, even if i weren't in on this bet.

he'll never technically be mine, because of how i only like flirting with and fucking him.

im a pretty terrible person for the way i use him, and i think he slightly likes me.

i turn toward cameron, "lets go get drinks."

he nods, placing his hand on my lower back to walk me to the kitchen.

"part of me actually doesn't feel like partying, i wanna go home and bother you." he says in my ear as i roll my eyes.

"cameron, shut up." i shake my head, mixing lemonade and liquor in a red cup.

he sets his hands on my waist and his head on my shoulder, probably trying to make "us" seem like a real thing.

"cameron, im aware that we have to do this but your hands better only be at the equator and nothing further south. or north." i warn in a calm state.

"im not gonna do that, lea', chill." he chuckles in my ear.

"what was up with earlier before we left?" he asks as i turn around, leaning against the counter with my cup.

i hide my smile before furrowing my eyebrows, "what do you mean?" i start to stir my drink with my finger.

"you know, what happened in the bathroom? when you teased me?"

i tilt my head, "i teased you?"

he nods his head as i smirk, "when?" i lick my wet finger, sucking slowly.

"in the bat-" he stops as he stares at me teasing him as he tells me about teasing him.

****

this chapter is long and i love it. i really didn't feel like splitting so i decided to spoil yall a lil with 669 words, including this a/n.

i updated today for one of my best friends charlie bc today is her bday.

ofc i also updated for you guys but mostly for charlie.

so happy bday to charlie and i love you guys.

and someone...

PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I'M IN LOVE WITH JB FANFICTION AND I WANNA MAKE SOME LIKE OMF I'M DYING.