petal pt 2:

"You have to be kidding me," I exclaimed, burying my head in my hands.

"Well, I didn't believe it either until I saw cum covering my dear kitchen," the older among them remarked, fixing me with a piercing gaze.

"OKAY, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU BOUGHT THE FIRST HOMELESS PERSON YOU FOUND NEAR THE BAR TO START WORKING WITH US?" shouted the dimpled guy, accusingly eyeing me.

I stood up, my hand hitting the table with force. "Yeah, I've been silent since I got into this café, but you all seem to be throwing prejudice in my face. So, I hope you sort out your issues and stay away from me because I already have so much going on. Now, excuse me, I have to leave."

I walked toward the door, the sound of disapproval ringing in my ears.

"Tsk, you're a bad boy, throwing all these bad words at us and leaving without solving our small issue," he said, fixing me with his cat-like shaped eyes.

He approached me, and I took three steps back, trying to create some space between us, but he ignored it, continuing to close in.

My back met the wall, and I hissed, biting my lip to bear the pain.

He held my chin with his large hand, forcing me to look at him. "No one taught you how to respect your elders? Should I show you how to do that?" he said, leaning toward me. Our chests met, and my breath hitched as I found myself lost in his feline-like eyes, his thick lips, and chubby cheeks.

His eyes locked onto my lips, and I was lost in them when a voice snapped me out of my trance.

"I'm not trying to break the lovely sexual tension between you two, but if you want to start something, DO IT IN A ROOM. LEAVE MY KITCHEN IN PEACE!" he shouted in one breath, his face turning red. I could have sworn I saw smoke coming out of his ears. "Jin hyung, calm down. Please, no one is touching your precious kitchen; it's safe," another guy interjected, attempting to restrain the older one.

Everyone was distracted, providing the perfect opportunity for me to act. I pushed him away, taking his hand and throwing him to the ground. Flipping my hair, I took a deep breath.

"I always knew those karate classes would come in handy. Even with major wounds, I can easily knock you out. Now, listen here, kitty human: I'm not your toy, you don't own me, nor do you owe me. So, you have no right to tell me what to do or make me solve your problems. I'm leaving, and you won't follow me unless you want to return with a broken nose or even without your balls. And never assume my age just because you see me a bit shorter than normal. For your information, I'm 25, you asshole, so you better respect me."

I was about to leave when I heard someone clapping. I turned to find a guy wearing glasses, a wide smile on his face, his deep dimples piercing his cheeks.

"Wow, I'm speechless. You really put him in his place, didn't you? I didn't catch your name, young man. Can you tell me?" he said, a big smirk revealing his dimples.

I wanted to poke them and see how deep they were. I mentally slapped myself.

"I'm not interested in knowing you, so there's no reason for you to know my name. Plus, it's not like we'll ever meet after this."

"Well, we're in need of a server, and it seems like you need money. So, I'm offering a great deal now."

I turned to face him, studying his face. His lips twitched into a big smirk.

I huffed a small laugh. "What do you want in return?"

"Wow, such a strong comeback. And here I am trying to help you."

"Look, spill the tea. I'm not a dumb baby; I know that everything offered has its own price."

"Straight to the point, aren't we?"

I nodded, arms crossed.

"Well, I know who you are, and I want to use that to my advantage."

"Sorry? I don't follow."

"Nice to meet you personally, Park Jimin," he said, bowing dramatically, his dangerous smirk on display.

My eyes widened as darkness enveloped me.