note

Hi, i hope you are all doing ok.

I have been off wattpad for so long and I'm not planning to come back anytime soon i don't  have the motivation to write anymore and my partner is busy so i m sorry to tell you that there is no more update  for the mean time.

So please don't wait , I doubt that anyone is waiting for my updates lol I'm just imagining things.

I m receiving lot of negatives vibes form people around me so i decided to leave all social media.

And stop texting, I only reply messages i don't text, there is a big difference and i would love to point that for you guys.

I'm planning on seeing a doctor for my physical  problems that i m facing at the moment along with taking care of mom because she needs me the most in this period.

I'm not in the best state of mind,so I'm planning to leave this app for a while i don't know when i will be back or even if i will be back.

I might save money and go to see a coach or a psychologist  because i feel as if i might get my self in a big trouble and everything is getting seriously worst  lol never mind.  I m ok, I just know that no one knows me here so i m just typing what  ever crosses my mind.

I just reached a state where everything that i used to enjoy lost it magic. And everyone that i cherish vanish and fade awat day by day.

And that I'm not that I'm  important and shit so i want to leave till I' m better,far away form negative vibes .

I have met great people in this app,yet most of people i met turns out to be the most people who hurted me and left me without a single word.

I just feel that I  have to notify people who read my book or the one's that wait for "The loner"
That I m not more like we are not working on that book now.

I hope that everyone would take care of themselves and their families.

After publishing this note i will log out of this account and maybe delete this app.

Love you, love your self.

Take care and make sure to remember  "you are nice keep going".

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love you.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

M.C💜🔮💜