The silent confession:

I looked at his eyes, nothing was out of the ordinary. His grey eyes were looking everywhere but my eyes.

I looked down sighing.

"Why, why in the world aren't you looking at me directly? What have I done to deserve this?

Is loving someone from the same-sex such a sin? Was falling for you a deadly mistake?

I shouldn't have confessed. If I only knew that your reaction would be this bad, being friends would be just enough.

But human nature doesn't help. We always crave for more.

I'm sorry, just forget that I confessed. Just ignore that this happened.

Cause I fucked us up, and I hate it. How you just can't look at me. How you always avoid me.

If love was a crime, I'm willing to be a criminal just to stay with you.

If love were a sin, I would be a sinner just to be near you.

If love were a poison, I would drink it up just to look at you.

If love is a game to you, then I would win every level just to get you

If love was imaginary, I would make us live in a fiction.

If love was fire, I would be the wood to warm.

If love never existed, I would have desired to protect and care for you till my last breath. Can't, you know why I love you?

You are stunning.

I just can't tear my eyes off you.

You are a diamond among the stones.

You are the moon among the stars.

You are beautiful in every way.

I can see the world thought your eyes.

You are the light of my day, the sun of my world.

Please don't let go of me.

I can't stand seeing you far away.

Let us move on. Holding each other forgot all the memories. I love you endlessly, so please, love me back.

If you believe me, know that everything would be alright.

If you believe me, know that the future holds for a great surprise for u.

If you trust me, then close your eyes and hold me tight.

Cause I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. We can be a better version of Romeo and Juliette where there is happiness at the end.

Let me be the reason for your happiness. And be the reason for my existence."Those are the words I wanted to tell. But I couldn't it felt heavy.

I'm not ok to stay just friends. I want to be more but if that means I will lose you then it's better to be your slave then be apart from you.

I would think that I'm giving you a bunch of lies wrapped just for you. But I'm not.

''Hi, Tae what's up?"

"Hi Hyung how are you?" I said smiling at you. But I couldn't confess.

Hi, this was a dare from a friend of mine to write a gay confession since my friend likes it I edit it and I made it longer tell me what do you thing. and guess which ship is it.

well, I will write in the book requests and some texts that I write for fun I hope you will enjoy reading them.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮