A warm snow :

Hi, long time no see right so sorry I had some issues to take care of and some problems to solve.

This is the request of  Hyujin-ah sorry I was late I m really sorry hope u like it and the requests are still opened u can go to the first chapter to fill in the information needed.

~From your  sugar boyfriend :

Your gummy smile. your eye smile. your whole smiley face is the world for me. you are the only star I have in my dark sky, and it's so bright and shiny.

Would you believe me if I say I love as much I love you as I love the blue ocean? 
I love u.

While I m creating my melodies I only can see your face.
Every time my fingertips touch the piano keys I feel your warmth.
The thumb up that you show me whenever you are proud of me, I miss it.
I love you and I will and I was and I do right now.  I know its wrong grammatically but

 I m loving YOU, I love YOU, I will love YOU.

You were the only friend. 

The only girlfriend.

The only member of my family that supported me and loved me for who I was not for who I  become.

"I admire you" 

You are the cause of my euphoria.

You are the reason for my existence.

The only thing that gets between  me  and death is 

"you"

Do you still remember the first kiss that we shared under the moonlight at a starry night??

The moon was so bright, the stars were shining so hard, it was the first time your parents let you come with me and have a sleepover.

It was a nice and tender touch. your lips against mine made me feel like if I just get re-born.

My mind keeps telling me to hate you cause you left me but my heart always opposite and says you are the world and all I need.

I still write to you and about u in my dairy.

your name is engraved on my heart *Min Hemi* u are officially mine.
you are Min yoongi's propriety wait for me, love.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
🌸🌸📀📀📀📀🌸🌸
🌸📀📀📀📀📀📀🌸
📀📀🎓📀📀🎓📀📀
📀📀🎓📀📀🎓📀📀
🌸🌸📀📀📀📀🌸🌸
🌸📀📀📀📀📀📀🌸
📀📀🎓📀📀🎓📀📀
📀📀🎓📀📀🎓📀📀
💼💼📀📀📀📀💼💼
📀💼💼📀📀💼💼📀
🌸📀💼💼💼💼📀🌸
🌸🌸📀📀📀📀🌸🌸
☀.HAPPY🌻SMILE.☀
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

💼💼📀📀📀📀💼💼
📀💼💼📀📀💼💼📀
🌸📀💼💼💼💼📀🌸
🌸🌸📀📀📀📀🌸🌸
☀.HAPPY🌻SMILE.☀
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
♥CHEERY♥
.*🌟╦╦╔╗🌟*.
*,🌟║║╠╝🌟,*
:*🌟╚╝╩+🌟*:
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮