Can I still get you? :

This is a request from my dear YukiSeeXYuRumi_See  I hope you will like it and you can request as well guys!!

Tell me your opinions.

So you opened the letter?

I guess, since you are reading it now I'm stupid I know haha!!

Well, I have a few confessions to tell you and I hope it won't change our relationship.

13 July 2005 was the day I first met u.

I still remember it as if it was yesterday.
When I moved with dad to Korea and I hated the fact that we left my country and moved to a strange country, I missed my friend in Japan, I missed talking my own language.

I was feeling lonely and I hated school because  they talked in a language that I didn't know I was always alone by myself.

But one day you come to me and you start to talk to me it was hard, at first, we used body language and signs and in the end, I learned Korean just to talk to you.

Cause you seemed fun and I liked your company.

Then when we turned  14 you had your first boyfriend.

I had a bad feeling whenever youu left me to go to see him I was sad each time I saw you with him smiling, laughing and hugging each other.

Because in my mind I claimed you as mine. 

But I was too afraid to lose you soI have chosen the safest choice.

I was super happy when you broke up. 

But on the other hand, I was my heart ached cause you were broken but day by day you succeded to move on. 

I was scared to lose you after I got so attached and attracted to you.

I was always happy whenever you called me.

Whenever you smiled and back hugged me.

whenever I teased you about your height I always ended up giving you a piggyback ride home.

Whenever you come running to me to help you I felt relieved since telling me means you trust me.

You mean a lot to me, no, you mean the whole world to me.

I wrote this letter crying you might see the paper all dirty because of my dried tears while you are reading this piece of me.

I will be in Japan.

Dad called me he needs some help  at work and I need to help him I will meet you after three months

I miss you already I will keep the same Instagram and Snapchat just text me we can video call if you want.

Yes, what you are holding your hand is a  promise ring. 

I bought it yesterday I know u love black.

I engraved that three-letter: T.k.T
It's mean, taken by Kim taehyung so wait for me love 💜🔮💜

I hope you don't hate me now. I'm selfish I know. I m madly in love with you would accept my feelings??

Just say yes please I will make you the happiest girl in the whole world.

I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.

~your  black knight  K.M

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮