A bad goodbye:

"No one would love you if you don't love your self first"

"Stop being loud it's annoying"

"Can you stop hugging me ?"

" Can you explain me the math lesson ?"

"I don't understand the English teacher can you explain for me the whole shit exams are near"

"I can't come I have somewhere to go to sorry I will leave you for now"

weren't those the words , request, critis you told me every day ??

This past three years ?

I went throught my instgram old texts, and discovered so many things, you know ?

Every time I checked my phone the past years it was always the same thing, my phone company sending me messages and ads, my phone had no notification beside those.

But after meeting you i started to get a message once in a while I was happy but I never looked throught the whole chat and I never noticed that all your messages were requests you never texted me to check up on me but only for your own personal propose.

Tout messages ALWAYS WRITTEN THE SAME WAY:

HI, I hope you are doing ok, actually I need....

Hi, i hope you are ok, do you have ......?

And after a while that "hi" was deleted and replayed with some kind of orders:

Send me the Spanish task.

Without a single please nor a thank you.

"Why hating your self girl?" You asked me once didn't you ?

Well I will repky to that question now.

I hate my self I really do, and you are one of the reasons.

I hate my self because I trusted.

I considered you a sisters while you only saw me as an opportunity.

If only I can tell you all this words, if only I can make all the pain that fills my chest and make it ache.

Alas none of that can be done.

It's not because I can't, it's because you will play the victim and I m not in the mood nor in the good state to endure your shit.

I hate you,was the only words that cross my mind when I picture your face in my mind.

I was dumb or maybe naive because I trusted every word you told me.
Haven't you notice I stopped texting you. Didn't you?

Haha, I changed. No, you made me change, you made me realize how much I was of a whiny and clingy person I'm.

I still remember the first day you came to school and how clueless and lonely you were.

How much you were stuck close to me and every day asking me about things and explaination and I was always replying.

How you came to my house more then I can count because you had problem with English and other subjects and I was always welcoming you.

You sat next to me and we talked u seemed friendly so I started to show u around and what you did after is leaving me behind as if I were small a puppy who needs a master or it will be a stary dog following everyone around.

You have left me behind you hardly talked to me and whenever I gave you an advice, you would pull a long face and change the mood or just switch the topic.

You talked behind my back. You made me feel wanted just because you were using me for your own needs and GOD I was so desperate and always let you, so blind by trust so dreaded to stay alone and not used to having friends.

I gave you my all and but now I just can't anymore cause that wasn't mutual.

It's so scary, you know??

Sometimes I m scared of my own feelings caused in one minute all of the love I was giving can become a doubled hate in a blink of eye.

And exactly what happened with you.

You called me a bipolar and I didn't like it a bit I told you to stop but you never did you thought that it was a joke but for me it was a kind of mental bullying.

You never heard of the word stop??

I questioned my self so many time and wondered if you REALLY know what does it mean to "stop" or "enough".

And I came to the conclusion that you don't.

Stop and enough means: don't redo those actions cause I don't like or I hate it and it might hurt me or it already does.

You called me bipolar and sensitive.

Let me tell you something

I might be sensitive and jealous you might wonder right??

I will tell you :

It's because I know how easy people can replace me and forget about my existence.

Why do I hate silent places more like lonely places it's because I stayed for two years without a single friend and I hated it, I was that lone wolf in a pack full of wolves.

I wasn't alone by choice but by force and that what hurts the most.

I write this piece of paper so I can burn it after and so it memories.

I m not a hypocrite I will never show love if I don't feel it and I will stop hiding my sadness when u are the cause of it.

I hope that we will never cross each other path and we will always stay apart

~Dear no one ~

Just random words and thought I don't really know how I got them but yeah.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love you.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

M.C💜🔮💜