You are the only bitch :

For you, it was just a slap, I was just a girl among a lot of my kind. Just a bitch that you will hook up with nothing more nor less.

I gave you more than what you deserve, I flattered your ego I was the one that gave a whole damn value when you cost literally nothing.

I still remember the day when you came to me crawling on your hands and knees, begging, pleading, praying, and hoping that I would accept dating you.

And I did, I never judged a person by his/her appearance so I said why not giving the poor thing a chance he doesn't seem that bad, maybe I will find my happiness within his soul.

And boi, my happiness was just for a few weeks, and then our relationship turned upside down, all the smile, the butterfly that tickled my stomach with every look you gave me. all the emotion that you made feel vanished each day our love faded, no MY LOVE did.

Our last month together, you made me feel as if I'm your slave. Do you remember that?

Whenever you had a problem or even a small argument with your friend, you would text me complaining about how dumb people are and how they never appreciate your hard work and never respect you, I somehow know now why they did not appreciate you. you would just shout at me whenever u are mad even tho most of the time I m not the reason for your rage.

At that time, I just become that sandbag that you will take your anger out on. I started to get really scared of you, you seriously have anger issues and you should treat that with people who have knowledge of that field.

You say always "RiRi we are done" that line I heard more than "I love you". I just had enough of your insecurities, you blaming your mistakes on other people.

I just somehow ended up hating you.

Last week you called me," RiRi, we should meet, I need to talk to you " I didn't want to meet you, nor see you face or hear your voice but I ended up meeting near the tramway.

While we were talking you seemed not that interested kind of just airheaded.

you didn't hear a word of my whole damn speech.

The only thing that gets out of your mouth was "give me your phone". And when I refused to do so, you just took it away from me by force and then slapped me the words that left your mouth after that inhuman actions were "you are a bitch I won't get in jail because of a slut like you".

I was devastated if I said i was deeply hurt it would be an understatement. I just realized what I was to you.

I was just gum that you shewing and when the flavor wears off you will just spit on earth and walk on it.

I got it, you never loved me, you just hopped and wanted and loved the idea to be called " I'm yours" and"you are mine" and when you got that, that desire died down and was replaced with the feeling of accomplishment, and then whole boredom. Why keeping something used when you see fresh meat?

you just become like a vampire sucking dry your victim blood and then after you killed the poor blood bag. you start to search for a new target and new doll to use for your own pleasure.

Hi, I'm back again with a new anonymous request, it was from a girl who had a break up with her boyfriend. OMG, I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS KIND OF THINGS CAUSE I NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE YET PEOPLE REQUEST ME FOR IT HAHA. WELL, IT BECOMES LIKE A BREAK UP OPEN REQUEST HAHA BUT YEAH ITS OK ITS JUST A RANDOM BOOK YOU KNOW.

NO SPECIFIC PLOT LOL.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love you.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

M.C💜🔮💜

C💜🔮💜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.