Last Goodbyes:

well, I still can't believe what happened yesterday you know, you just abandoned as if I'm just stray dog that you were pitying and when it starts to bark telling you that you are doing wrong you just kicked it out of the window.

"let's break up, this won't work out" while saying this words I hoped and I was kind of sure that you will reply

"This relationship is becoming toxic I can't anymore let us stop, please"

"No, we gonna make it out hand in hand together, we gonna surpass the darkness and the low times, we are going to walk through the storm"

but you proved to me that I'm wrong by letting me down easily letting me sink on the black ocean where all the bad feelings, thoughts, are welcomed to enter my heart and reside.

My mind is running telling me to stop thinking and moving on, but, my hearts it's telling me to text you and ask you to get back together.

My chest feels so tight and my heart bleeds so much.

Do you know how much it hurts me?
Do you know how does it feel to be unwanted, unloved and worthless that's how you made me feel when you stopped to ask about me, you stopped to text first you stopped to ask how I have been and what I have done?

I loved you with all my would and soul, I believe that you did too but that feeling started to fade in this quarantine.

That feeling that cured me and I was my remedy become a sword that careers wound and leave scars.

How much was it easy for you to let me go how much just tell me?

All those nicknames you gave me were just some words that you can tell any girl you hang out with?

Or were they meaningful and from the bottom of your heart?

Indeed, we did have unforgettable memories, and whenever I remember I got butterflies on my belly and feel like I'm on cloud nine.

But all of these things cracked when you said those words:

"You are right, it's better if we stop here, let's break up it's better for both sides."

It was easy, you didnt hold me back.

I'm sad I'm disappointed why, why?

I still want you on my life but you are risky for my mental health and so my physical one.

You can call me selfish but I still care about you.

Eating, sleeping, chatting with friends everything becomes meanless.

Even breathing becomes difficult.

Lying on my bed, eyes closed with one thought

Is it worth it? Was I that happy? Would I regret it? Did he really love me? Was I dear to him?

But no answer nothing crosses my brain.

Mom always told me to stop being naive to stop trusting easily I told her not to worry, but now I'm a broken.

No one can fix me, but I know I'm going to get over it.

Like we all know.

It's not shameful to cry over people you line or loved, over people that means to you or used to do.

But what is shameful is to shade your tears over someone two times while s/he doesn't deserve.

Cry a river,

Build a bridge,
And get over it.

Do you know why I'm writing this?

Well, it's easy, I'm writing this small paragraph to every person that was or is heartbroken.

Just to tell them, you were or you are in a relationship, never trust a person more than you should cause as much as you trust this person if he dumps you.

You will fall down on your knees, you will never be able to trust anymore, you will lose the meaning of love, cause you gave to
much love and you received nothing in return that's affection was only thrown it away.

Give some value to your self, love your self before loving someone else, if you don't love your self how would people love you?

If you hate yourself, most people will hate you, some will pity you and the others will try to save you which is rare.

If you ever feel lonely, lost, or unwanted just know that someone on this wide globe truly loves you and waiting impatiently to meet you.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love it.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮