You are mine and I m yours :

Hi, I m back so this is a request from my dear VaishnaviShedol.  

It's nearly 3 am I couldn't sleep my shitty anxiety is hitting me hard again.

So why not writing a humble request.

~∂єαя ωιѕн

I m sure you did miss me. You did right I m sure you did I m sure cause I m your love after all duh.

Well, it been two weeks that we didn't see each other dad took my phone telling me to focus on college 😭😭😭😭 so there was no way to contact you than old-fashionable ways.

I wanted to shower you with lovely and cute text that would make your face turn to tomato in no time but damn dad!!!!😡.

Its been 10  years already.

we have met in primary school remember?

When you used to help me during the exam. What!!  Don't pull that long face.

That wasn't cheating right cause I m your little angel 😇😇😇😇😇.

 You know yesterday was the full moon I went to the top roof and laid at the bare floor recalling our memories.

The same starry night under the full white moon. 

Breeze hitting our faces.

We shared our first moment as a couple.

I confessed.

You blushed.

I hugged.

You cried.

We kissed.

It was the first event of our blooming love stories.

A nerd as your self-falling for an all-zero like me haha what a great story to tell our kids right??

Let us tell them how our first meet was a big mess.

How you nearly killed me and I nearly punched you. Wait that a bad influence lets forget about it.

You know  (┳Д┳)

I missed your voice.
I missed your big ocean eyes.
I missed your rosy plump lips.
I missed your warm embrace.
I missed your long dark hair.
I missed holding u in my hand.
Our hand fittings each other as if my hand was made just for holding yours.

I missed you baby.
I missed YOU.
You still have the ring right??

In 6 months you will be legally mine.
Don't you miss me?? 

You meanie didn't try to meet me 😭😭😭 I hate you.

It hurts to be away from you. And knowing that you are soon to be mine doesn't make it any better.

You are light in the darkness.
You are the star of my sky.
The golden fish of my sea.
You are my lungs.                                                   The oxygen I breath  
The love of my life
You are the reason for my existence

I love you more than anyone more than anything.

I always dream about the day we will have our wedding and you will be my bride for a lifetime.

I will make you the happiest wife.
The proud partner.

Hyung yesterday asked me what is the glob and your name slipped as an answer without a second thought nor hesitation.

I love you, my soon to be wife.
Wish I love u  baby ❤💜🔮💜🔮

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

M.C💜🔮💜