Karma is a bitch :

Was it all lies ? was a joke to you? the way you left without saying a single word without shouting a goodbye. 

Was that your plan since the first time we meet?  making my heart beat so fast just by showing me a small smile. 

You gave me a lot of false hope made me fantasize about you, no about us and our future but you only become a past, a memory the way you left me trembling like a small leaf. Crying like a baby.

You left, never called, never loved, never cared. I saw our old chat, I notice how happy my messages were how always I messaged back right away when you sent a message.

I read our discussion over and over maybe billion times and I found out that you never texted me first I was always the one who texted you, you only replied because you needed me you replied cause you still needed to use me I was really dumb, stupid, jerk and most naive and trustful.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

You only texted me when you needed help, money, and comfort and I was always there and when I helped you I never heard a thank you nor an apology for draining me out for using me as a second choice a sandbag to hit whenever you have anger issues, a pillow to hug dearly for comfort and a shoulder to lean on when you cry I was a tool, your tool, an object yeah that was me to you.

I'm tired, fed up with the image you give your friend about me, and you even made me believe. I just wanna meet you for the last time tell you how much I loved you, and how much you pained me and broke my heart. 

I want to hug you and then hit you countless times. I want to make your taste form your own medicine make you feel the same pain. Make your dreams shatter as you did to my heart. 

Crying my self to sleep was one of the few solutions that I had. 

If you think cutting my wings is going to stop me from flying then you are wrong.

                                                             I STILL HAVE LEGS SO, I STILL CAN WALK.                                      

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Mom always told me: "fall seven times, get up eight " and I did.

You know you were right I was  HEAD OVER HEELS  over you.

 I did everything you told me to do. I bought you everything you wished to have, to the point that your friend started to call "the obedient kitten"," the dumb slut " and so many other mean names.

You did cheat on me but I did worst I believed you. I want to thank you cause you showed me all things that I shouldn't do on a relationship and what will put people in pain.

I hope you would choke in your tears while reading this and die that was just a reply to your:

 I'm sorry, not sorry for cheating on you but I get bored you know?

You told me I was your angel falling from heaven but you were wrong I'm the karma who is going to destroy you. 

                                                                   with all hate your ex 🤢 

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Hi, I'm sorry  if this triggered someone of you guys but for people who never experienced it, I hope you will never do. well, I never dated before nor was in a relationship but I saw people getting in a relationship and some never took it that seriously. So I just want to advise all people that are reading this never trust people 100%.

it was a request from an anonymous friend of mine she wanted to tell her ex-boyfriend some stuff but she didn't know how so she gave me some information. She sent him this text and he blocked her and she was happy because finally he left her and stoped to annoy her.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮