I'm strong :

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I gave you all of me, and I never waited for something on return I left my parents, my friends my life just for you because you were my soulmate my galaxy and I was convinced that I can't live without you cause you were the air that tickled my lungs and the remedy that cured my wounds the blood that was running on my veins. 

You were the reason my heart pumped blood, in short, you were the reason I was alive my globe and all.

But all that changed after that night when u had me in your bed, both naked,  you took away something very precious from me you broke my hymen and so my heart.

After that nightmare, things changed between us, you become another person colder than ever jerk, asshole,  then I come to realize that you just showed me your true color, your True self a horrible fuckboy like those I used to see always on American films the one that hooks up with every girl he sees, have a one night stand or even worst friends with benefits.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I cried for hours, and hours becomes nights and nights becomes days and days months. I refused to eat to get out to leave cause the reality hit  me hard  like a truck even when I was in a horrible state I was so lucky and content cause we have nothing to reunite us together it was a bad experience that I will tell my kids when  they  grew older 

"never trust, never believe, never hug the wrong person, they always leave when they  stab your back, and get what they want"

Come here sunshine, hug me, baby, let's cuddle fatass, kiss me lilou. Those nicknames and actions were a bunch of lies, illusions to get in my pants. If someone told me to describe you I would say you are an animal in a rut just think of sex and pleasure and drool over girls nudes.         

YOU ARE :

JUST A WOLF IN HEAT THAT FUCK UP EVERY GIRL YOU LAY AN EYE ON. 

 I was blind, no, I have fallen under your spell and loved dearly and dangerously.

You are a real thing, a unique bastard you dared and threaten me?   Seriously, you have no sense of self-respect nor respect in general.

I was scared, afraid, frightened, terrified, and even dreaded. That was the less I could say I had a mix of emotions madness sadness and more but I didn't know what I was supposed to do. 

My parents were super worried about me I was depressed as fuck. killing my self was my new project finding the less painful way was the task I did daily.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

My best friend left her own family to stay with me and take care of me and I'm so grateful for her. I cried every night on her embrace nightmare was my new night new routine.

I hate everything about you. your face your eyes, lips, and your existence don't try to get me again cause I'm not coming back never ever.

You become an old paper that I cut from the story of my life a forgotten memory a black hole.

I hope I will never meet you again.

If one day our path crossed. I will make sure to ignore even thought breathing the same air as you,  is disgusting already. I would make sure to do all things you hate.

You didn't break me, cause the old me died the day you left and abandoned me, I was reborn in hell I'm satan daughter so be careful I can burn you at any minute.

                             Bitch go away.                                               

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

This text was a request from an anonymous friend and I wrote it for her and she was happy for it she even told me I turned her emotions to words. I hope you like it. 

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Welcome to magic shop here its place where u can request and live your fantasies.
Love yourself because we love.

Hey! We are BTS purple you, Army.

Hope u like the shitty chapter I did my best I guess love u all.

Love you all numbie.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮