Chapter 47

HANNAH

I woke up to the feeling of strong arms around me and fingers tracing gentle circles into my shoulder. Letting out a small, contented groan, I blinked my eyes open to find Liam gazing tenderly at me, a small smile on his face.

I felt a surge of happiness at the sight of him, still in the bed next to me, holding me in his arms. I had to admit to myself that a part of me had expected to wake up alone again; the fact that he'd stayed this time made me happier than I'd ever been in my life. This was real. What he'd said last night had been true: he loved me.

"Mm, morning," I murmured sleepily. I'd never tell him that even a tiny part of me had doubted him. I just resolved myself to trust him completely from now on.

"Good morning, Sunshine," he responded, then leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I kissed him back, sliding my hand up his bare chest to the side of his neck, holding him to me as my lips moved against his. His tongue swept across my bottom lip, and I opened for him, humming happily as his tongue slid along mine.

"Mm, I'm pretty sure that was the best 'good morning' I've ever gotten," I said against his lips.

He chuckled and tightened his arm around me, pulling me closer to him as he trailed kisses down over my chin to my neck. I tipped my head back to give him better access to my throat. "Good thing I've got a good long time to think up even better ones," he said against my neck. He slid his hand down my back and then back up my side, cupping my breast and lightly pinching my nipple.

I moaned and closed my eyes, pressing closer to him, my legs tangling with his. "Sixteen years, right?" I asked, my voice growing husky with desire. I slid my hand down his back and gripped his hip, pressing him into me. I could feel him hardening against my thigh.

He pulled back and looked at me, his eyes dark with need. "As far as I'm concerned, Sunshine, you'll be here for a lot longer than sixteen years."

My heart swelled with happiness, and I beamed at him, then leaned in and kissed him hungrily. I slid my hand down between us and wrapped my fingers around his cock, stroking him slowly. He groaned against my mouth.

"Well then, I guess I'm going to have to come up with some good mornings for you too, hmm?" I pushed him onto his back and pulled away the blankets, then moved between his legs. I held onto his cock and poised my mouth just above it, looking up at him to see if he was watching me. He was, fingers laced behind his head on the pillow, his eyes hooded, his mouth open in anticipation. Smiling, I kept my eyes on him as I licked a stripe from the base of his cock to the tip before taking him into my mouth and sucking him down as far as I could go.

"Jesus," Liam groaned, one hand reaching down and tangling in my hair as I bobbed up and down slowly.

I sucked firmly, swishing my tongue back and forth across the underside, paying special attention to the frenulum each time I moved up.

I could tell he was straining to keep himself from thrusting into my mouth, and the thought of him doing just that turned me on like nothing else. I moaned around his cock as I redoubled my efforts, bobbing faster, trying to take him in as deep as possible.

"Fuck, Hannah, I can't...if you don't stop, I'm gonna..." He tried to pull away, but I held tight, stroking his cock firmly where my mouth couldn't reach.

I could feel the exact moment his control snapped; he gripped my hair tightly, his hips lifting off the bed as he thrust into my mouth, again and again. I could feel him trying to restrain himself, but it was a losing battle. I moaned around him, turned on and feeling enormously powerful, knowing I had this effect on him.