27. twenty-seven

☆---•°○°•---☆

Feels like I have written after ages 😭 Apologies if it wasn't worth it because I tried hard to write the best I can.

And since my college schedule is hectic, I'll try to be consistent as much as possible but please be patient if I'm not able to.

And to compensate, this chapter is 6.3k along with something.

So don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

Happy reading ♡

"Mene shadi hi nhi Karni Hai

"Mene shadi hi nhi Karni Hai." Everyone looked at Samar with a done look.

(I don't want to get married.)

"What the fuck." Samar exclaimed and turned around to see Mahi and then at the sandals that was thrown at him

Samar who just had a talk with shivam, and then His another best friend, who wasn't even picking up his calls, was frustrated because they weren't present in his wedding.

Ayansh, Reyaan and Dhruv were busy eating while Aadhya and Kirti was no where to be seen, maybe attending some guests.

"Don't eat your own words. I'll marry myself, go to honeymoon all alone. You, fuck with your best friends and school them for not coming in your wedding." She huffed before walking away from there, leaving the man too stunned to speak.

"Tera shadi se pahle hi divorce ho jana Hai." Dhruv commented, and took a bite of gulab jamun served in his plate.

(You'll get a divorce even before your wedding.)

"Meri kya galti. Dhruv jiju, aap batao, agar Ayansh bhaiya aur Reyaan bhaiya aapki shadi me nhi hote to aap shadi Kar late." Samar sulked but was totally ignored by the three unbothered males.

(What's mu fault? Dhruv Jiju, if Ayansh and Reyaan weren't present at your wedding, have you got married?)

"Mujse shadi thodi krni thi isse." Ayansh commented and continued with his food.

(I didn't had to marry him.)

"Aur hum log tere best friends ki Tarah nikkame nhi Hai, we knew our responsibilities." Reyaan joined in the conversation.

(We aren't irresponsible like your best friends.)

"Ek bol rha me nhi aa rha, dusra ka to phone hi switched off Hai." Whining like a kid, Samar grabbed a chair and sat on it before taking a bottle of water from the waiter and gulping it down.